Like Tree9Likes

3racing F109

Old 12-16-2009, 07:12 AM
  #406  
Tech Adept
 
abe-racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derbyshire UK
Posts: 118
Default

3racing next batch of f109 are ready week one of 2010 along with there new touring car
abe-racing is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
  #407  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: toulouse/france
Posts: 653
Default

Hello from France,

I bought this formula 1. I also bought a Brushless 8.5 motor and Li-Po Packs.

My track is a long and large permanent otside track. I want to run 48dp transmission (reliability).

Do you know some good combination in pinion/spur?

What are the spare parts I need?
What are the options (part numbers) I must buy? (front/rear springs, tunrbuckles....).

any advices or tips....

Thx from France!!!

Romuald
romuald31 is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 05:02 AM
  #408  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
HaraR40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bunbury WA
Posts: 527
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default ....

Can someone help me with a starting rollout for a 27t brushed motor please?
Our track is outdoor with a fairly long straight. about 30 meters i think.

thanks
Alex
HaraR40 is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 09:54 AM
  #409  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
InZane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by romuald31 View Post
Hello from France,

I bought this formula 1. I also bought a Brushless 8.5 motor and Li-Po Packs.

My track is a long and large permanent otside track. I want to run 48dp transmission (reliability).

Do you know some good combination in pinion/spur?

What are the spare parts I need?
What are the options (part numbers) I must buy? (front/rear springs, tunrbuckles....).

any advices or tips....

Thx from France!!!

Romuald
Rear Springs or the CRC mod

Caster plate

Turnbuckles

Associated front .020 springs springs ASC4113

As for gearing a rough guess would be a 45ish rollout (like 20/75) & kit tires 57mm - I use Kimbrough 48p gears myself.

Hope this helps ...



Originally Posted by HaraR40 View Post
Can someone help me with a starting rollout for a 27t brushed motor please?
Our track is outdoor with a fairly long straight. about 30 meters i think.

thanks
Alex
Maybe this can give you a hint ...
InZane is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 AM
  #410  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (33)
 
HaraR40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bunbury WA
Posts: 527
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by InZane View Post
Rear Springs or the CRC mod

Caster plate

Turnbuckles

Associated front .020 springs springs ASC4113

As for gearing a rough guess would be a 45ish rollout (like 20/75) & kit tires 57mm - I use Kimbrough 48p gears myself.

Hope this helps ...





Maybe this can give you a hint ...
oops,
i read heaps before i asked and couldnt find a 27t rollout..... It was right there though. Thanks heaps
Alex
HaraR40 is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 PM
  #411  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

does the 3 racing version 2 tyre truer come with a case like version one had?
wait a minute is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 12:19 AM
  #412  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: toulouse/france
Posts: 653
Default

Hello from France,

Thx Inzane, for sure, it will help!!
romuald31 is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 12:55 AM
  #413  
Tech Adept
 
abe-racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derbyshire UK
Posts: 118
Default

we have got all f109 spares in stock ....

use discount code "rctech " for an extra 10% off on 3racing only and shipping at 2.50 per order
abe-racing is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 12:00 PM
  #414  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 32
Default

Originally Posted by abe-racing View Post
we have got all f109 spares in stock ....

use discount code "rctech " for an extra 10% off on 3racing only and shipping at 2.50 per order
right for international or local shipping?
kryss is offline  
Old 12-18-2009, 12:07 PM
  #415  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 32
Default

i've just got mine. i've made a simplify spyker F1 2007 body.
i've put a mamba 6900kv (i'm waiting my ezrun 10T), it's too much for actual weather, but, i think it could be ok for dry and warm track...
a little bit over steer but, i've put the steel F103 axle so it helps me.

my roll damper has 40wt and 1 hole. it's a little bit hard for cold track. i'll put box setup

ps: salut le toulousin!
kryss is offline  
Old 12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
  #416  
SMG
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 70
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Here's a pic of my F-109. Still trying to work out the kinks. Also need to do the CRC side spring mod.
Attached Thumbnails 3racing F109-dscf2477.jpg  
SMG is offline  
Old 12-19-2009, 12:21 PM
  #417  
Tech Adept
 
abe-racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derbyshire UK
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by kryss View Post
right for international or local shipping?
we will ship worldwide...
abe-racing is offline  
Old 12-20-2009, 01:40 PM
  #418  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 32
Default

Good news abe-racing!

has someone try the f103 suspension arm set #50503 to decrease front grip? does it work well?
kryss is offline  
Old 12-20-2009, 01:49 PM
  #419  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 32
Default

Good news abe-racing!

has someone try the f103 suspension arm set #50503 to decrease front grip? does it work well?
kryss is offline  
Old 12-20-2009, 03:10 PM
  #420  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
racer x 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: im 4rm a far away place called 1st
Posts: 1,849
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

YAY its done! lol here she is....(cell phone pics)
Attached Thumbnails 3racing F109-photo165.jpg   3racing F109-photo166.jpg   3racing F109-photo167.jpg   3racing F109-photo168-1.jpg   3racing F109-photo169.jpg  

racer x 1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.