Wiki Posts
Search

ABC Hobby MSeries v2i

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Patrick,

We should support Shaw and Glenn(Greater L.A. RC)!!!No lipo's,charger,no motor fan,and no stress !!I know you have 3 1/5th scale somewhere in your house!!Alot of our ABC racers raced their 1/5th last sunday!Shaw,Ray,Chris Verano.,Michael P.,Ryan N,Victor Garcia,Rory,Jerome,Eric P.,Brian Thomas,and Me!!...Just bring regular unleaded gas and we are ready to go!!Oh and don't forget 2 stroke oil!!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bingalpina
Patrick,

We should support Shaw and Glenn(Greater L.A. RC)!!!No lipo's,charger,no motor fan,and no stress !!I know you have 3 1/5th scale somewhere in your house!!Alot of our ABC racers raced their 1/5th last sunday!Shaw,Ray,Chris Verano.,Michael P.,Ryan N,Victor Garcia,Rory,Jerome,Eric P.,Brian Thomas,and Me!!...Just bring regular unleaded gas and we are ready to go!!Oh and don't forget 2 stroke oil!!
I've visited Greater LA this weekend to see whats up, and they are running electric, they've configured the track down to size to accomodate 1/10 scale electric racing, and the tracktion is close to perfect the layout nice too. some of our racers should visit this track their running RCGT class and 4WD Minis too, GLARC is one of the premier RC club here in socal so you expect the best.

hey nice cars you have there, I like tha castrol mini-z in the middle
Old 08-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ppabalan
I've visited Greater LA this weekend to see whats up, and they are running electric, they've configured the track down to size to accomodate 1/10 scale electric racing, and the tracktion is close to perfect the layout nice too. some of our racers should visit this track their running RCGT class and 4WD Minis too, GLARC is one of the premier RC club here in socal so you expect the best.

Thanks for the reminder Patrick - I will be sure to check GLARCC's electric schedule. For some of us San Fernando Valley types, it's just too far a trek to head down to OCRC, BCR or Hobbytown Corona (sorry I couldn't make it to OC circuit's Corona race this weekend.)

Farzad
Old 08-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Dy
Ready! But not for the abc race
Nice job on the Vemac EBBRO 350R. I have to start on mine soon. Good luck on the TCS race.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Initiate

What is the address of GLARC?
Old 08-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

http://greaterlarc.com/
Old 08-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yah ha... HarryN due to change of schedule and venue of our series round I won't be able to make it to Maryland, but our support for your event is now on its way ask Mimi, please take some picture coverage of the event for us to see this I know this will be an addicting fun !!!

some drivers use the adjustment washers, I pretty much use them to widen my track a bit and still keep the stock camber settings
ill take the pics for u and send them to u through what ?
Old 08-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyclone x
We all wanna see... post some here or put 'em on photobucket or somewhere and post a link..
Old 08-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've already been sending him pics, Chase. Focus on creaming Denver.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

You can email it to [email protected] so I can post it on our company site, thanks
Old 08-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Deves
We all wanna see... post some here or put 'em on photobucket or somewhere and post a link..
hey Deves, this Saturday at BCR round#3
Old 08-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Tech Master

Hey Guys...It's Glenn From The Greater L.A. R/C Racing Club and we wish to thank Patrick P. and ABC racing for his visit to the track this past weekend, we are also very happy to be hosting the ABC, Mini, and RC G.T. Classes at our next event September 13, 2009.

There will be free practice Saturday September 12, 2009 as a welcome to the electric guys. We also have a 6000 watt and a additional 1500 watt generator for your charging needs. We really have no idea how many people will show for the weekend but if you have your own generator, might be a good idea to bring it.

We also have an air compressor to blow off the cars and the club will provide cold water to the drivers all weekend.

Our drivers stand is also the race trailer which is 26ft long and 8ft high with stairs and a surrounding saftey rail. There is plenty of parking and pit space but bring EZ-UPS, also, all cars MUST have personal transponders.

This will also be your chance to see the 1/5 cars in action as well as the nitro sedan and 1/8 scale.

Our club has waited a long time to bring the electric racing back to our program and we welcome you guys. Think I'll even bring my ABC Datsun 510 to get in on the fun!!

See U guys soon and welcome!!

Glenn Williams
President,
Greater L.A. R/C Racing Club
Old 08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HarryN
I've already been sending him pics, Chase. Focus on creaming Denver.
ok but im still going to have my dada take action shots so while we all race someone is taking pics and yeah i think i can beat that hpi haha
Old 08-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by revoTPR; 09-25-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

Yeah...the nicads in all of our handout transponders are shot so until we fix em next year, all cars must have P.T.'s

As far as practice on Saturday...it will be controlled so we wont have 1/12 cars and minis running with 1/5 scale LOL!!

Qualifying on Sunday will begin at 9:30 SHARP so be on time. To insure great traction all weekend, we will spray a base mix of castor oil, Mountain Dew syurp and methanol topped off with VHT. This was done at the last race and as the day went on, we saw some cars actually trying to traction roll, the bite was INSANE!!.

We are also going to talk with Patrick about an electric only event at the Carson Mall. This place is great exposure for the sport with a lot of spectators and being at the mall, great food and shopping etc.

I think we will try and get some trophies for this race in September as well. nbo promises, we will see What is the average number of electric racers at this type of event?

ABC'S - ?
R/C G.T.'S -?
Minis -?
Please let us know

Thanks!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.