R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #901
Tech Fanatic
 
ppabalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default MJGTC US FINALS at BCR November 7th



Its been good year for the Mini 4WD Class we've come full circle, started at Bending Corners Raceways,end the season at BCR with a BANG. MJGTC not only brought us a new fun Class to run, but good times with old & new friends that we've gained during this 09 season. Socal RC Community is the best alive and strong.

Next year we will have the east coast join our fun .with first in the US collaboration race series.


Now come and join us bring your Mini's out and have fun with us on November 7th a Satruday for the MJGTC US Finals
__________________
PPabalan
ABC Hobby USA
[email protected]
www.abchobbyusa.com
Follow us in Twitter and Facebook : Abc Hobby USA
ppabalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #902
Tech Elite
 
cyclone x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gaithersburg MD
Posts: 2,547
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppabalan View Post


Its been good year for the Mini 4WD Class we've come full circle, started at Bending Corners Raceways,end the season at BCR with a BANG. MJGTC not only brought us a new fun Class to run, but good times with old & new friends that we've gained during this 09 season. Socal RC Community is the best alive and strong.

Next year we will have the east coast join our fun .with first in the US collaboration race series.


Now come and join us bring your Mini's out and have fun with us on November 7th a Satruday for the MJGTC US Finals
man i want to come so badly
__________________
Chase Chandler
Sponsors:HOTBODIES Express .The Track. Stevo Racing
Cars: VE8, F104 PRO, B4.1, HPI BLITZ, Losi SCTE
cyclone x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #903
Tech Apprentice
 
Leroifittipalde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 54
Send a message via AIM to Leroifittipalde Send a message via Yahoo to Leroifittipalde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoTPR View Post
told yah i was gonna hunt down some atomic's today!

job done!
Hey Revo, thanks for helping tune my motor and letting me borrow that gear sunday. It was a blast racing the ABC car for the first time! Even after i forgot to plug in my fan and fried the motor (trying not to hold up the race) you helped me get another up and running right. Much appreciated!!
__________________
-ZIM
TRF 416//TA05 IFS//ABC Genetic//3Racing F1-09//Yokomo MR4 Rallye
Leroifittipalde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #904
Tech Addict
 
gtfour93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffell View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
.
PM sent
gtfour93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #905
Tech Regular
 
revoTPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wes co, s0cal
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroifittipalde View Post
Hey Revo, thanks for helping tune my motor and letting me borrow that gear sunday. It was a blast racing the ABC car for the first time! Even after i forgot to plug in my fan and fried the motor (trying not to hold up the race) you helped me get another up and running right. Much appreciated!!
Zim! wasap homie...No Problem sir,you are welcome anytime. its all about letting everyone have fun in the ABC class..if ur car aint working right how u gonna have fun right? so im always open to help a fellow ABC guy.

plus you are pinoy now remember? hahaha
__________________
da Return of da Comeback....tadadadannn :kembot:
// T.P.R. Team Pinoy Racing....oLskooL baby oLskooL!
Team JL-10 Ofna!! / ABC Genetic / Reppin OC Circuit!
Yokomo GT4
Express Sedan 4WD/Express Mini 4WD
revoTPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #906
Tech Addict
 
gtfour93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoTPR View Post
Plus you are pinoy now remember? hahaha
...and Revo is puti, now nangitim from aging. At 2:30...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUG4msUFMq0
gtfour93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #907
Super Moderator
 
charlie_b's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,832
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b
Default

Results are in!
http://socal.rcracing.com/RaceResult...09.txt&ID=3418
__________________
''Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.''-- Thomas Alva Edison
CAL RACEWAY:CAL RACEWAY
GT10 SERIES:GT10 SERIES
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
TEAM ASSOCIATED|REEDY|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA| RPM|AMAIN|CREATEX/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|CFX|CAL RACEWAY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:26 PM   #908
Tech Fanatic
 
ppabalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Post MJGTC Points Standing

Race Number #5 with OC Circuit really did some Point Standing Shuffle


Novice Class

Some one need to knock Dennis out from first, Daves with his te27 propelled him self to 2nd, a man with a mission, JC with technical problems dropped to 3rd. Romeo still have a chance , focus and relax romeo with TPR support you'll get it.


Sportsman

Mark G took first and pulled away from Robert, then Revo fueled by TPR juice tied him self with Robert in second Charles (Mr.808) holding on 3rd

Experts

Still tied at first is Lee and Mickey, while safely still in 2nd is Mike from
www. exotek.com , Carl maintaines his 3rd position

November 7th at BCR is the finals we've been waitin 4, and ABC usa will have
suprise to all, a shocker for some , and a chance for other , nothing to worry but it will be fun , so will see you guys battle it all out on D' Day
__________________
PPabalan
ABC Hobby USA
[email protected]
www.abchobbyusa.com
Follow us in Twitter and Facebook : Abc Hobby USA
ppabalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:01 AM   #909
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Va.
Posts: 111
Default Genetic build questions

I'm building a Genetic and have afew questions hope you'll help me out with. F&R shock oil for asphalt and carpet. Is the ABC grease the best to use on the dogbone where it rides in the stub axle or would something like Anti Wear grease be better? The inner foam for tire: what glue? Elmers? Thanks for your help.
oldrcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #910
Tech Fanatic
 
ppabalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrcer View Post
I'm building a Genetic and have afew questions hope you'll help me out with. F&R shock oil for asphalt and carpet. Is the ABC grease the best to use on the dogbone where it rides in the stub axle or would something like Anti Wear grease be better? The inner foam for tire: what glue? Elmers? Thanks for your help.

Hi Oldrcer - the shock oil for carpet and asphalt I use the same oil on all 4's
30's and the ABC Grease will just do fine in protecting you metal parts. for the foam inserts i dont glue them its just so tight inside o havent seen that foam shift. but gain you can elmers it..
__________________
PPabalan
ABC Hobby USA
[email protected]
www.abchobbyusa.com
Follow us in Twitter and Facebook : Abc Hobby USA
ppabalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #911
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Va.
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppabalan View Post
Hi Oldrcer - the shock oil for carpet and asphalt I use the same oil on all 4's
30's and the ABC Grease will just do fine in protecting you metal parts. for the foam inserts i dont glue them its just so tight inside o havent seen that foam shift. but gain you can elmers it..
Thanks for your help!
oldrcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #912
Tech Fanatic
 
ppabalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrcer View Post
Thanks for your help!
no problem but i would like to correct my selft its 60wt all around.
__________________
PPabalan
ABC Hobby USA
[email protected]
www.abchobbyusa.com
Follow us in Twitter and Facebook : Abc Hobby USA
ppabalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #913
Tech Elite
 
cyclone x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gaithersburg MD
Posts: 2,547
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppabalan View Post
no problem but i would like to correct my selft its 60wt all around.
dang haha i run 35 haha put i like the car to lift
__________________
Chase Chandler
Sponsors:HOTBODIES Express .The Track. Stevo Racing
Cars: VE8, F104 PRO, B4.1, HPI BLITZ, Losi SCTE
cyclone x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #914
Tech Fanatic
 
ppabalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone x View Post
dang haha i run 35 haha put i like the car to lift

Hi Chase did Mimi came to the Ihobby show in IL? i didn't see here, or i just missed her,? any how are you guy still ding that race collaboration with THE GATE track? everyone was talking about it in the show its sound big, lets bring in the mini 4wd's in that event
__________________
PPabalan
ABC Hobby USA
[email protected]
www.abchobbyusa.com
Follow us in Twitter and Facebook : Abc Hobby USA
ppabalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #915
Tech Regular
 
revoTPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wes co, s0cal
Posts: 367
Default

hmm...why is it so quiet in here lately...wheres all the abc guys?
__________________
da Return of da Comeback....tadadadannn :kembot:
// T.P.R. Team Pinoy Racing....oLskooL baby oLskooL!
Team JL-10 Ofna!! / ABC Genetic / Reppin OC Circuit!
Yokomo GT4
Express Sedan 4WD/Express Mini 4WD
revoTPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ABC Hobby Genetic (4wd Touring Mini) 403forbidden Electric On-Road 270 04-14-2015 10:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:41 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net