Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread. >

XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.

XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:05 PM
  #601  
Tech Adept
 
xrayal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: hertforshire
Posts: 148
Default

Originally Posted by maximnaegels View Post
1/1
2/1
3/6
4/9
5/3
6/1
7/2
8/1
9/8
10/1

12/9
13/2
14/2
15/1
is this 410 on 17.5?
xrayal is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 03:37 PM
  #602  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 53
Default

which version of sp ultrasportsman did you use ? i heard the first version (faigao) have cooler temp on sp supercharger

Originally Posted by xrayal View Post
these are the settings i used with 410 on friday night at hrcc in ware. a small/medium indoor carpet track.
speed passion gt2.0pro
speed passion 13.5 ultrasportsman
fdr 78/24 internal ratio 2.4375
temp after 5mins 50degrees
1-1
2-3
3-4
4-9
5-3
6-1
7-1
8-1
9-5
10-1
11-1
12-7
13-1
14-1
15-3
not too bad, on the straight didnt kick in till half way down,couldnt get it to come in any sooner. good in the infield though.
leonardiw is offline  
Old 04-17-2010, 03:38 PM
  #603  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 53
Default v324 firmware

i was running 324 firmware with fdr 7 on a big track and having 1 to 1.5 seconds discrepancy lap time compare to tekin rs pro with fdr 6.5

perhaps next time i'll reduce the drrs to gain more top speed + adding a bit of infield punch

ps: we're both use the same sp v3.0 11.5T motor

4:8
9:5
12:6
13:5
14:5
15:6
leonardiw is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 12:30 AM
  #604  
Tech Elite
 
razzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 2,810
Default

Originally Posted by xrayal View Post
these are the settings i used with 410 on friday night at hrcc in ware. a small/medium indoor carpet track.
speed passion gt2.0pro
speed passion 13.5 ultrasportsman
fdr 78/24 internal ratio 2.4375
temp after 5mins 50degrees
1-1
2-3
3-4
4-9
5-3
6-1
7-1
8-1
9-5
10-1
11-1
12-7
13-1
14-1
15-3
not too bad, on the straight didnt kick in till half way down,couldnt get it to come in any sooner. good in the infield though.
try the following changes.

9-6
12-6
13-5
14-6
15-3

also you can try a tooth or 2 bigger on the pinion.
razzor is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 AM
  #605  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (30)
 
snowman_evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Gold Coast, Queenland
Posts: 919
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by leonardiw View Post
it's the firmware version number
Ok thanks
snowman_evil is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 02:30 AM
  #606  
Tech Adept
 
xrayal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: hertforshire
Posts: 148
Default

Originally Posted by razzor View Post
try the following changes.

9-6
12-6
13-5
14-6
15-3

also you can try a tooth or 2 bigger on the pinion.
i tried 26 pinion, it was too much, still accelerating and getting to hot.
with your settings above, wouldnt the supercharger kick in later? only i need it to come in sooner.
if any one can help, please look at my picture. i belive its the v.1 ultrasportsman. maybe its more to do with my motor than speedo/settings?
yeah, just looked at the motor its got FEIGAO written on it. does that mean its version 1?
XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.-ebay-013.jpg

Last edited by xrayal; 04-18-2010 at 02:54 AM.
xrayal is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:28 AM
  #607  
Tech Addict
 
AGNO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Firenze Italy
Posts: 609
Default Victory with 324

Today I tried the software 324 in the race, race club as good as warm up the Italian league, class 17.5 with excellent results
TQ and victory in the final A.
Performance was on a par with other competing ESC, Tekin, LRP SXXSS, Mamba Max and engine temperatures always constant at 60/65C with environment temerature 20/22C.
I am very happy with this 324

You can see the track here:
http://www.laurenziana.it/modellismo/
AGNO is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 07:33 AM
  #608  
Tech Elite
 
razzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 2,810
Default

Originally Posted by xrayal View Post
i tried 26 pinion, it was too much, still accelerating and getting to hot.
with your settings above, wouldnt the supercharger kick in later? only i need it to come in sooner.
if any one can help, please look at my picture. i belive its the v.1 ultrasportsman. maybe its more to do with my motor than speedo/settings?
yeah, just looked at the motor its got FEIGAO written on it. does that mean its version 1?
Attachment 581635
from your settings i would say its making the supercharge come in to early.
It would labour the motor and make it flatter than what it could be.
Try get a setup good for the slow section of the track with out running supercharge. when happy then engage supercharge for that extra speed on the straight.
supercharge is not for running all the time only for the faster sections of the track.
AMTS has a influence on punch and needs a lower setting for more rip and the supercharge will give the extra rpm needed at top speed.
razzor is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM
  #609  
Tech Adept
 
xrayal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: hertforshire
Posts: 148
Default

thanks mate, ill try your settings this friday.
c2b, theres a memorial meeting at wlrc this bank holiday monday.if youve not raced here before your missing out big time, fancy coming down with a couple of the maritime boys???????????? lets give those tekin gm spxx boys a run for their money lol. there will be at least 7-10 from our local club night going down there, it will be a really good day, spread the word mate
xrayal is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:53 AM
  #610  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
Akudou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: KL
Posts: 749
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
It has happened a few times with my futaba PCM 40Mhz, using the XE120A erun with mod motors (std software), both in buggy (6.5T) and TC (5.5T)...

I am going to revert to 2.4Ghz, though, one of these days, with a Corona module/receiver. Have been running this Corona combo (same transmitter) on my 1/5 KP09 bike, along with 13.5T and XE60A (std software, so far) with the same batteries and no glitches at all...

Can you be more specific on what type of resistor and how to connect it?

Which firmware are you using on the xerun120a? I have one installed on my 1/10 offroad buggy with a 5.5t sensorless and i was hoping you share the settings, firmware and fdr. Thanks
Akudou is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 10:19 AM
  #611  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
cherry2blost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: London
Posts: 713
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by xrayal View Post
thanks mate, ill try your settings this friday.
c2b, theres a memorial meeting at wlrc this bank holiday monday.if youve not raced here before your missing out big time, fancy coming down with a couple of the maritime boys???????????? lets give those tekin gm spxx boys a run for their money lol. there will be at least 7-10 from our local club night going down there, it will be a really good day, spread the word mate
I used to race at WLRC every weekend a few years ago was a member for quite a while. Am 'supposed' to be flying out to Teach in the US for 5 weeks on Monday but am now not going until Saturday lol. So 'hopefully' won't be in the UK for the Bank Holiday, but thanks for the invite mate.
cherry2blost is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 12:13 PM
  #612  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (40)
 
mlight13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 675
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AGNO View Post
Today I tried the software 324 in the race, race club as good as warm up the Italian league, class 17.5 with excellent results
TQ and victory in the final A.
Performance was on a par with other competing ESC, Tekin, LRP SXXSS, Mamba Max and engine temperatures always constant at 60/65C with environment temerature 20/22C.
I am very happy with this 324

You can see the track here:
http://www.laurenziana.it/modellismo/
That is good to hear. What were your settings and FDR if I may ask? I also race 17.5. Thanks...
mlight13 is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 01:14 PM
  #613  
Tech Addict
 
AGNO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Firenze Italy
Posts: 609
Default

Originally Posted by mlight13 View Post
That is good to hear. What were your settings and FDR if I may ask? I also race 17.5. Thanks...
FDR 6,64 with Novak SS pro.
AGNO is offline  
Old 04-18-2010, 01:49 PM
  #614  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by xrayal View Post
is this 410 on 17.5?
yes whit 410 on 17.5sp v3
maximnaegels is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 12:00 AM
  #615  
Tech Regular
 
RL.2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 418
Default

anyone got setting 324 for 11.5t? care to share??
RL.2002 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.