R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-20-2004, 11:00 AM   #16
Tech Adept

I was @ Madness on Saturday during qualifying and I can attest to thte fact that there was a fair amount of "racing" going on but nothing over the top.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:17 AM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Had you been there Sunday, you would be thinking different.
www.teamcrc.com, www.teamscreamracing.com, Outlaw RC Motorsports, KO Propo USA, www.crcraceway.com, Dumper's Speedshop, FB/FX Paint. 38.4mm>38mm, 9 degrees does not = Zero end of story. Vice-President of the F1 Pink Flame Posse
dumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 11:26 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by dumper
Had you been there Sunday, you would be thinking different.
Quoth he who droveth a clean race, "At least according the reports!" , and reaped the reward of a third place finish.

Congratulations dumper!!!! You Pimp!!!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 12:09 PM   #19
Tech Master

When the buzzer sounded, the gloves came off. It was a slugfest. I was quick, drove a clean race, and dodged the ambulances and tow trucks and ended up with a podium finish.

The sedan race was even worse. There was so much yelling on the driver stand, I had no clue what was going on. All I do know, is that I ended up 7th in the A, the marshalling was horrible, and someone broke an A-arm, because I ended up with parts of it in my chassis. I heard several people say it was "the worst race in the history of R/C".

Who knows All I know is that I made both A mains and it was really exciting to be a part of it. For once I wasn't watching, so I don't know all the details about what happened, because I was racing.
www.teamcrc.com, www.teamscreamracing.com, Outlaw RC Motorsports, KO Propo USA, www.crcraceway.com, Dumper's Speedshop, FB/FX Paint. 38.4mm>38mm, 9 degrees does not = Zero end of story. Vice-President of the F1 Pink Flame Posse
dumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 01:28 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by dumper
When the buzzer sounded, the gloves came off. It was a slugfest. I was quick, drove a clean race, and dodged the ambulances and tow trucks and ended up with a podium finish.

The sedan race was even worse. There was so much yelling on the driver stand, I had no clue what was going on. All I do know, is that I ended up 7th in the A, the marshalling was horrible, and someone broke an A-arm, because I ended up with parts of it in my chassis. I heard several people say it was "the worst race in the history of R/C".

Who knows All I know is that I made both A mains and it was really exciting to be a part of it. For once I wasn't watching, so I don't know all the details about what happened, because I was racing.
Nothing's cooler than finding hunks of someone else's ride in your car after a race!!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote