2010 Snowbird Nationals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 Snowbird Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Thanks guys... very good indications this year of a fantastic week of racing! Hotel reservations are now open.... call 407-396-1400. Call by the end of August for a free room upgrade to a deluxe room (sleep number beds and more). Dates are Jan 26th-31st, 2010. CYA!!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Hello race fans! Countdown is on for the 16th annual Snowbirds in sunny Orlando, Florida January 26th-31st, 2010. Over 200 fans on Facebook now, and I try to update that daily with stuff... Check out the race site and enjoy the 1000 of so pictures and videos from last year:

www.snowbirdnationals.com

Lots of excitement brewing for the 'birds. Some new changes to be announced. Hotel has reserved more rooms to date than prior years... so looks like R/C is ready to have a great time and great race! Make sure to watch the promo video. Any questions - shoot me:

[email protected]
Mike Boylan
Old 08-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Check out the newer 2010 Snowbird page:
http://www.snowbirdnationals.com

Bookmark it if you can, as I will be announcing some great news, additions, information, and more almost daily as the race approaches. I also added a Facebook fan box, as I try and post something daily there (and Twitter too). Rooms are filling up faster than last year and the hotel is anxious for our return. The Radisson has added some new renovations and is simply a great place to race. Also getting great emails and interest from around the world from new and old Snowbird race fans coming this year. Looking forward to another great race week!!! Much more to come!

The 16th annual Snowbird Nationals
January 26th-January 31st, 2010
Radisson Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA
Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

BOYLANS BLOG of the DAY:
We have a connection with hello-florida.com this year so you can buy discount tickets to all the Orlando theme parks and dinners shows, with no strings attached! Information to be posted in October on purchasing! Save BIG Money!

172 days until green flag!
Reserve by 08/31 for a free deluxe room upgrade: 407-396-1400
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Check out the fire on pit road at last year's Snowbirds (no one was hurt)!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOjTN2Bnoh8

Join the 'birds on Facebook with race stuff posted daily... now with 262 FANS!!! Lots of fun keeping in touch for sure... CYA

Mike
Old 08-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Have fun re-living the 2007 Snowbirds, with complete race audio from each day and main day Sunday, with interviews, announcing, and more:
http://www.snowbirdnationals.com/2007radio.htm
Lot's of fun coverage to listen to while surfing around the net....

Old 08-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

RC Thunder any idea on a release date for classes. Hate to get rooms and then not run the clases I'm interested in. I have to run them slow old man classes.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Steve. The goal is to have them up next month (before October). We aim to have something for every level of racer so hopefully you will find a good place to compete in and have some fun!!!

Mike
Old 08-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by steve crane
.... I have to run them slow old man classes.
Vintage Trans Am !!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

is this an inviorment where a 14 year old could come down and race vta?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Master

100% yes Shaggy!!

Check out current Sprint Cup Nascar leader Tony Stewart racing at the 'birds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqII61wfCUI

Check out Nascar driver Carl Edwards racing at the 'birds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkX_j39cvE

Got some exciting race news I can't announce for a few weeks for the 2010 Snowbirds... so definitely stay tuned for that!

I Will be announcing something special this week I am very pleased about... watch for it here and on our site and Facebook...

320 fans on FB now and climbing. Bookmark it or our race page as almost daily I am posting something for the Snowbirds. Lots of fun! Getting so much response this year from around the world, 2010 is going to be awesome.

Don't forget the Monday night pre-race poolside 'ROCKIN' party and gold tournament on Monday too - more to come on this.

Mike

Classes will be announced in September and Entry form will be out in November!! Make your hotel reservations now!!! Everyone will get a FREE room upgrade to a deluxe room if you reserve by the end of the month. And make sure you order your rooms through the hotel. If not you will get hit with a 9 dollar a night safe and resort fee everyone else gets. Hotel info is on our race site. Flip flops and TIKI lights at night... yes!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shaggy11
is this an inviorment where a 14 year old could come down and race vta?
come on Hayden....me, Donald, Dira, Tim and others will be there...great for 1st timers
Old 08-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Hello race fans...

HOT OF THE PRESS!!!!

Check out 'CARPET RACERS: A CRASH COURSE'. Their movie trailier is on-line now, along with some awesome video footage of more racing and behind the scenes stuff on 'what we do'. Sit back and enjoy. Totally fantastic coverage! What a wonderful job Jay and Mike, and all that are involved. See some great stuff from the Snowbirds on the video and many racers and fans! Can't wait to see the whole film soon.

http://carpetracers.com
Old 08-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

This is very exciting to me as Mike Rooney and his crew have been covering the Snowbirds each year have have been here through it all.

Here is Mike way back in 2005/2006 filming for this new movie:

And I am sure everyone has a memory of Jay with his camera 'in your face' the past few years LOL. He is so much fun!
Old 08-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCThunder
Hello race fans...

HOT OF THE PRESS!!!!

Check out 'CARPET RACERS: A CRASH COURSE'. Their movie trailier is on-line now, along with some awesome video footage of more racing and behind the scenes stuff on 'what we do'. Sit back and enjoy. Totally fantastic coverage! What a wonderful job Jay and Mike, and all that are involved. See some great stuff from the Snowbirds on the video and many racers and fans! Can't wait to see the whole film soon.

http://carpetracers.com
who's that guy standing on the front straight videoing and what website does he post too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.