Shoe Goo Glue

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't find it here in Belgium.
    Is it an epoxy glue? What can I compare it with? Do Zap make something like it?
    Is it easy to remove?
    Thanks.
  • http://eclecticproducts.com/index.asp
  • Re: Shoe Goo Glue
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Barry White
    I can't find it here in Belgium.
    Is it easy to remove?
    Thanks.
    You might want to see if your local hobby dealer sells Duratrax products.

http://www.duratrax.com/caraccys/dtxc2460.html
  • Re: Shoe Goo Glue
    Quote:
    I can't find it here in Belgium.
    Is it easy to remove?
    Thanks.
    Not an epoxy- more like a strong rubber cement or a really strong booger like in your avatar . Can be fairly easy to remove with your fingers but stronger than servo tape once dry. Zap makes Zap a Goo.
  • If you have a Wal-Mart or simial store nearby it will probably be in the sporting goods department - it's original pupose was to repair running shoes - or it may be in the shoe department.
  • I use GOOP which is similar, made by Eclectic Products Inc of Pineville LA. Good for batteries, body repairs, etc. Found at Home Depot or similar.
  • MikeR. Not a booger but toothpicks

• Ok thanks.
    I can find Zap A Goo I think.
    Bison also make some kind of shoe repair glue.
  • The shoe goo II I have dries like concrete
  • Quote:
    MikeR. Not a booger but toothpicks
    Hahaha
  • Have you ever noticed that Shoo Goo won't stick to the insulation on Deans wire or similar brands, it also won't stick to the plastic tackle box diveder trays.
  • Thats because the wire coating contains silicone and the divider drawers are made of polyethelene,if you can find a glue to stick to either of these two materials you will be a wealthy man
  • Quote:
    Thats because the wire coating contains silicone and the divider drawers are made of polyethelene,if you can find a glue to stick to either of these two materials you will be a wealthy man
    what about jb weld ??
  • Pacer PolyZap should do the trick.
  • you can get shoe goo from any skate shop