Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
need help finding something >

need help finding something

need help finding something

Old 06-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default need help finding something

im looking for Gecko tyres i cant seem to find a sit or any shops that carry them or ship to the US can someone help me out.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I don't think they have a U.S. importer yet, though I could be wrong.

Why not run Jacos. Good American made tire.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i've been looking around and gecko tires seem to give more surface to the ground at higher speeds next to that, there the only comp that i can buy in bulk form and dont haft to pay a middle man. we do but just cant seem to find one they sell the in the stats if what the guy was telling me. he said to buy a set and try them before ordering 20-40 sets of them form them you know.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by shinta View Post
i've been looking around and gecko tires seem to give more surface to the ground at higher speeds next to that, there the only comp that i can buy in bulk form and dont haft to pay a middle man. we do but just cant seem to find one they sell the in the stats if what the guy was telling me. he said to buy a set and try them before ordering 20-40 sets of them form them you know.
Although there is curretly no North American distributor for Gecko Tyres,
A Main Hobbies do import them for retail and are available at $10.99 per pair for TC tyres. Contact amainhobbies.com and look up 1/10th on road foams.

Until there is a North American distributor in place other retailers and other bulk buy purchasers can approach Gecko tyres direct - see their web site adamsracing.co.uk/tyres for more product details.