Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
H.K.S. Hobby Inc .... Alan Mok ..... PROBLEM! >

H.K.S. Hobby Inc .... Alan Mok ..... PROBLEM!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

H.K.S. Hobby Inc .... Alan Mok ..... PROBLEM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default H.K.S. Hobby Inc .... Alan Mok ..... PROBLEM!

Anyone had any problem with H.K.S. Hobby Inc ..... Alan Mok ~~~> LINK

I placed an order with them on March 2 .... it didn't ship until March 5 .... I received it March 12 .... the order was missing an item .... I've been trying to call and email them with NO answer at all .....

I don't tryn and bash people .... BUT ..... it is what it is ....
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by c1 racin
Anyone had any problem with H.K.S. Hobby Inc ..... Alan Mok ~~~> LINK

I placed an order with them on March 2 .... it didn't ship until March 5 .... I received it March 12 .... the order was missing an item .... I've been trying to call and email them with NO answer at all .....

I don't tryn and bash people .... BUT ..... it is what it is ....
..... UPDATE .....

The day after the above post (March 17) I received an email from Mr. Mok. It stated he had been out of town and that was the reason he hadn't replied or returned any of the phone messages. In an email he said he was sorry for the missing item in the order. He asked which item was missing. I told him and he said he didn't have another one in stock but would ship it out as soon as he got it in stock. I left for the Texas Biggie on March 26 and when I returned home yesterdasy (March 30) it was here.

As I said it the above post "I don't tryn and bash people .... BUT ..... it is what it is ...."

Therefor, I felt I should FYI everyone thinking of ordering from the site the completed story ....

Would've been a lot easier for him to just send an email or put a note in the first shipment that one item was back ordered tho ....
Old 06-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Rookie

You should be careful about what you post about stores, probably should have resolved it with HKS before posting.

I came across this thread while doing a search and this makes HKS look bad when they did help you out.