Wiki Posts
Search

Futaba S9451 & JR Z8450

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 06:36 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by razzo
you gotta love these forums! I think 1/2 of the time, when someone asks if something is good, 1/2 of the response is 'I've heard'... that's not adding much to the conversation is it?
I think if you actually read the thread....you will find that there are significantly more than half of the comments from people who have used the servos they are commenting on...........
Old 12-19-2003, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

dtm, I wasn't commenting on this thread per se, hence I said 'forums' Just get annoyed when thread like this starts well, people are giving good inputs, then bam! 'I heard it sucks' comment. It just seems to happen to too many threads, then it turns into a pissing contest (he said, she said contest). Sorry, I should've clarified. (done venting)
Old 12-19-2003, 09:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Razzo:

Hi,

First off it's been awhile since I saw you last...... Novak race when you were running a SV-10????? my son was also running one (he was about 9 yrs old).
always wondered where you ended up at.

as for the servos I have both. I usally put the JR's in my sedans and right now my 9450's are in my E Maxx and my sedan. I had 3 9450's blow up on me when they first came out. (some problems with the pot) and no problems with the Jr's
now I gotta find a 8700G..... forgot how fast they are.

Thanks
Old 12-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Tim! long time! yea, that was me running sv-10. Actually did lot work for the importer of Kawada for a while till they pulled out. I'm out in Aspen being a ski bum for a while. I'll be back racing soon enough though. Send me a PM, don't want this thread to get off-topic!