Thinking of another EP Touring Car... >

Thinking of another EP Touring Car...

Thinking of another EP Touring Car...

Old 12-13-2003, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by bab00n14
Ok heres what I would go with...
Now im not going to say it but I will give you a hint....
Its based off a car that starts with 'TC' and ends with '3'
And the chassis starts with 'Warp' and ends with 'speed'...I would suggest the one that starts with 'Dem' and ends with 'on 1'

yea! warpspeed all the way!
What's the difference between the Demon 1 and Demon 2?
Old 12-13-2003, 02:22 PM
Tech Regular

The demon 1 is the standard wheelbase car. The demon 2 is a short wheelbase chassis...it is so short it uses the nitro tc3 shaft! ...but it sure is fast!!!
Old 12-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Default NAh

I say X-Ray... Now that Theres a thread on Josh Cyrul just ask him question you have. The X-Ray is Stronger than the tc3(well the Arms Are )SO i suggest you the X-Ray Nothing against the other cars but My Opinion would be the X-ray
Old 12-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: NAh

Originally posted by True R/C Racing
I say X-Ray... Now that Theres a thread on Josh Cyrul just ask him question you have. The X-Ray is Stronger than the tc3(well the Arms Are )SO i suggest you the X-Ray Nothing against the other cars but My Opinion would be the X-ray
I just wish xray would put out a shaft drive... i need one for stock, my t1 is just for mod.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Default yep

Me too, but like always people would start syaing"they copying AE" oh well i hope they do in the future to haev two great cars. I like shaft for certain reasons and for toehrs belt drive is good.But i still stay X-Ray
Old 12-13-2003, 10:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Hatebreed
STD answer: get the car that are most common at your track, and your local hobbydealer support.. all cars are good today, so it doesnt matter what car you choose to drive. I personally prefer the X Rays becasuse of the high quality and the great handling. (and they are bulletproof to )
I would, but the problem is that everyone runs a different car, with the exception of two novice TC3's. I've driven most of them, and can't tell a difference. I am starting to pay more attention to maintainance and durability more than performance.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:01 AM
Tech Elite

In that case go with Xray or Xxx-s because the tc3 or not that durability. Xrays a nice car and the xxx-s