Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

In my track 3 different drivers with the same problem

Stock 1 v20

Of course we calibrate before start to use new ESC
Old 02-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Tech Regular

wasnt going to buy another sp product, but when looking at available options, i cant rule out a reventon as i like the feeling so much..

1.1 seems to be working fine so its on my list

the 1,1 ex, (its black, i like black!) how would it perform in a touringcar with 2s, stock or mod motor compared to the regular 1.1?

Last edited by Bappe; 02-23-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Exclamation

Can anyone explain to me why it's such a big deal that I don't shorten the motor wires? I've heard several times that it's not recommended by SP but I like tidy wiring?
Old 02-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skater-deez1
Can anyone explain to me why it's such a big deal that I don't shorten the motor wires? I've heard several times that it's not recommended by SP but I like tidy wiring?
Its not a big deal as far as I know, the reventon Pro dosent come with any wiring pre soldered.

As long as your solder joints are good and each wire cannot arc together its no different to any other electronic piece of equipment.

Perhaps they are covering themselves just incase people stuff up and try and blame SP
Old 02-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Pittster
Its not a big deal as far as I know, the reventon Pro dosent come with any wiring pre soldered.

As long as your solder joints are good and each wire cannot arc together its no different to any other electronic piece of equipment.

Perhaps they are covering themselves just incase people stuff up and try and blame SP
Ok cool man thanks for the info and the reply and you're probably right about that. Just can't see having 8 inches of wire in my tc when the esc is right beside the motor....i'm too OCD for that! Thanks again Pittster!!!!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi!

I have SP Pro 1.0 esc that have been upgraded to Muchmore Fleta software. My SP smart program card is also upgraded to Fleta. Our track has ability to change grip all the time and to help my driving, i want to use my SP bluetooth unit to change my settings easy.
How can i downgrade them back to SP software that i can use my bluetooth unit?

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Tech Adept

I'm trying to start smoothly my Reventon PRO 1.1.
When you push throttle, at the begining, don't moves tires (reduced neutral range) but allways starts fast, seems impossible to see tires moving slowly.

It's normal?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

3 drivers in my track with the same problem, different motor and radio.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mopar
As this is a SpeedPassion thread, my question was SP specific.
i think the mmm 17.5 and yellow board and im not sure the rotor change. im sure others here know, or maybe try a search "mmm 17.5 rotor change" or something like that , im sure its been discussed
Old 02-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TyoBBS
When you push throttle, at the begining, don't moves tires (reduced neutral range) but allways starts fast, seems impossible to see tires moving slowly.

It's normal?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

At very little throttle input it doesnt move, seems to be std, was the same on my pro 1.0 and a fleta4 i tried too. Very noticable in the air, but doesnt do any harm on the track
Old 02-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

In my track 3 different drivers with the same problem

Stock 1 v20

Of course we calibrate before start to use new ESC
You can now upgrade to v21. Make sure everything in terms of TX to RX is calibrated correctly.

Change log:
1. Released ROAR approved stock0 V21 for Reventon Pro, R, S

Originally Posted by skater-deez1
People just shorten wires to keep a nice clean look. If you run 1/12 some use a thinner gauge as well that is more flexible.

Originally Posted by Dummy
Hi!

I have SP Pro 1.0 esc that have been upgraded to Muchmore Fleta software. My SP smart program card is also upgraded to Fleta. Our track has ability to change grip all the time and to help my driving, i want to use my SP bluetooth unit to change my settings easy.
How can i downgrade them back to SP software that i can use my bluetooth unit?

Thanks!
If you are on MMR firmware I'm not sure if you can still enter "Safe Mode" using your PC Software and programming card. It might work to get you back to Speed Passion firmware. I would have to test it out, but I've never loaded the MMR firmware.

It's normal?

+ YouTube Video

It still looks like a calibration issue or something similar. Upgrade all your firmware and redo the calibration.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Just gotta say thanks to speed passion as the support provided at the recent TITC in Thailand was fantastic. My SP Reventon Pro 1.1 ran faultlessly all week. Brilliant ESC. Thanks guys!!
Old 02-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quick question just picked up a reventon pro can I load software to enable reverse like the Reventon r?

Thanks
Old 02-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Help needed!

I'm trying to set a friends pro 1.1 EX up with the WiFi module but I can't update the firmware.

It connects fine if I don't put it in safe mode and I can edit all the usual settings (ABS etc...). But in normal mode (not safe mode) the update firmware option doesn't shop any firmware available.

If I run it in safe mode it says it's connected but the red blobs at the bottom of the screen don't turn green. When I chose the firmware I want (Stock1) it goes to the update screen but then immediately fails. I get the message "Download failed, please reset the ESC". From this point on I can't do anything but reset the app.

I've tried everything and am all out of ideas.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

has anyone tried the Reventon Stock Club Race ESC? Just wondered how it compares to other blinky ecs's such as the Muchmore Euro spec blinky esc?
Old 02-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RSCosworth
has anyone tried the Reventon Stock Club Race ESC? Just wondered how it compares to other blinky ecs's such as the Muchmore Euro spec blinky esc?
I have 2 of them. Never had a problem with either. Brilliant little esc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.