Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Could someone help with a good initial configuration for motor esc 10.5 and GT PRO - 323stock?

The track has a mixed track, but with a line of about 45 meters. We use the FDR between 7.2 and 7.7

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by silverhkswrx
Solara, can you answer my question? the Speedpassion site answers are very vague.
also will any upgraded rotor fit in the v 3.0 1 cell 7.5R?
It does. It says the red is an upgrade.... is it the standard rotor? Why would they sell an "upgrade" that is the same as a standard motor? also, the Green is made for off road" so its made to handle the heat and stress of low traction?-I also drift.
Your 7.5 motor should came with a RED ring rotor...that is still the best fitting rotor for TC use...I would stick with that.

Some rotor like 13mm is more like high torque (drag brake feel) that is very good when used on 12th scale mod....

Silver rotor is good to use when the track is huge in size...silver RED is a good option rotor for any mod motor. But I would not recommend to use silver red on anything faster then 5.5 turn.

Yes, the red ring rotor is standard for all MOD motor...we are selling that as a replacement...

Green rotor was wildly used by our off road driver.......but that does not mean it is for off road only. It may work on DRIFT...but I don't have any feedback on that as I don't know how to drift. Sorry.

Yes, all of our rotor will work on all of the V3 competition, MMM and 1S V3 competition motor...you just have to make sure the stock rotor goes to the stock motor and mod rotor goes to the mod motor. Don't pick the wrong one or mix them together...the CORE of the rotor are not the same and it won't work with the wrong motor.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
@ Solara, my second run in stock, and now SP GT2.0 Pro, 528 software, and SP V3 17.5 boosted , now has the race time record. the record was set about same time last year, and about 3 motors to do it. i used the same motor from last time, and all day and another 5 packs after racing. and its just steady at 70C.
todays ambient temp was 39 C in the shade. track temp was up there when i measured it one time was 61C. i think some one else ran the settings i posted before when you asked , cause they were tired of blowing motors, and Dave was really pleased to see his temps were stable and he ran all day with the same motor this time. hehe. so SP has our track record now in stock class. by the way , 2 qualies 3 finals, and apart from first qualy, which was 20 laps in 6:12. every run after that was below the 6:06 which was a first place pace at the Nationals late last year. my time at the end, 20 laps 6:02.

Awesome...good to know that.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Pickthall
Could someone help with a good initial configuration for motor esc 10.5 and GT PRO - 323stock?

The track has a mixed track, but with a line of about 45 meters. We use the FDR between 7.2 and 7.7

Thank you.
Try this...

http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...Howard%20L.jpg
Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you Solara ! I try this
Old 03-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pickthall
Thank you Solara ! I try this
is that a mistake to Flame ? or you think its the goods and will be FLaming Faaaaast ?
Old 03-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
is that a mistake to Flame ? or you think its the goods and will be FLaming Faaaaast ?
I try to use this setting and do not put fire in the motor hehe!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Great products.....

You know i have had a short course master, a stock esc and an inspire and they have and were the best sec's i had. easy to program and run like tanks.....

Im going back to sped passion for all my on road applications....ordering shortly!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
You know i have had a short course master, a stock esc and an inspire and they have and were the best sec's i had. easy to program and run like tanks.....

Im going back to sped passion for all my on road applications....ordering shortly!
Thanks for the support....our GT inventory is getting back to full stock very soon. And MMM motor will be next....and of course, the Reventon S, Stock Club Race and R version are next.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Grabbing a Citrix Stock Club

Originally Posted by Solara
Thanks for the support....our GT inventory is getting back to full stock very soon. And MMM motor will be next....and of course, the Reventon S, Stock Club Race and R version are next.
Im grabbing one for VTA racing can't wait....

Quick question: The lpf gt version for 89 on your site good esc for a newbie running on road 13.5 and 17.5?
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Hey Solara...I have a sugestion.

How about adding to the list of WiFi devices for the new REVENTON ESC the Sony Playstion Vita portable. I just got one and I think it would work great with it. Seeing how I dont own any Apple products. They allow downloadable apps for it but not sure how that part works. Just a suggestion.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by BlackStarRacing
Im grabbing one for VTA racing can't wait....

Quick question: The lpf gt version for 89 on your site good esc for a newbie running on road 13.5 and 17.5?
That is the best bang for the buck ESC for any on road racing....you won't be wrong on the LPF. Just pick the color that match your car....

Make sure you use the Stock Club Race for the VTA.........and very soon the REVENTON Stock Club Race for USVTA and USGT.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by vr6cj
Hey Solara...I have a sugestion.

How about adding to the list of WiFi devices for the new REVENTON ESC the Sony Playstion Vita portable. I just got one and I think it would work great with it. Seeing how I dont own any Apple products. They allow downloadable apps for it but not sure how that part works. Just a suggestion.
But we don't have a APP for the Playstation Vita. That will be a problem.

How about ANDROID device (like Android phone or Android tablet?) If you do have any one of those...you can use it and sync with the Bluetooth module.

You don't have to have APPLE device to work with REVENTON....
Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Is there any benefit to using the larger capacitor bank on the LPF GT2.0 ESCs?

Also, anyone with experience with the Silver Arrow V2 Motor in 1/10 SCT 4x4 use, please look at the offroad thread. Looking to go all speed passion if I can in all my vehicles.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wheb are the revention R in stock again? Is that as good as the GT pro for running 5.5/6.5/8.t motors?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.