R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Tamiya M05 Pro (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/287370-tamiya-m05-pro.html)

evanwest94 04-05-2009 07:06 PM


Originally Posted by Stuart Pid (Post 5643597)
and you my friend should get a life !!!!!!! If we wanted to talk about HOI cars we would go to that thread. Just as you should if you don't have something constructive to say about the M05.

Are you freakin stocking me, and if you are you MY FRIEND should get a life!!

Hyde 04-05-2009 07:19 PM

M05 Pro+ABC Mesh Rims+Black ABC Honda CRX Body=Sex


:)


don't hate mike:lol:

Hyde 04-05-2009 07:22 PM

I raced my m03 today againts i think most 18r's and i THINK places 4th....can't wait to do that with the M05P! Betch! :lol:

Stuart Pid 04-06-2009 07:42 AM

I'm just tired of you posting that your M03 is for sale all over RCTech. It just happens that we read the same threads.
Is that a civic in your avatar? I have a 2000 Si.

Hyde 04-07-2009 12:44 PM

it would be sweet:

Tamiya M05Pro FWD
Tamiya M06Pro RWD

.....




I'm planning it now! a nice abc body to go over this awesome car!

evanwest94 04-07-2009 06:59 PM


Originally Posted by LATC3 (Post 5652960)
it would be sweet:

Tamiya M05Pro FWD
Tamiya M06Pro RWD

.....




I'm planning it now! a nice abc body to go over this awesome car!

Yes it would

Hyde 04-09-2009 10:20 AM

Does anyone know the date this baby is due? I'm really happy and excited about this car since i love these! And we all get to enjoy another tamiya mini!!!!!! :)

fordmike65 04-10-2009 07:08 PM


Originally Posted by LATC3 (Post 5644527)
M05 Pro+ABC Mesh Rims+Black ABC Honda CRX Body=Sex


:)


don't hate mike:lol:

Will you just get a damn ABC kit already!!! We all know you secretly have Genetic envy!:blush:

Drifting101 04-10-2009 07:43 PM


Originally Posted by LATC3 (Post 5644527)
M05 Pro+ABC Mesh Rims+Black ABC Honda CRX Body=Sex


:)


don't hate mike:lol:

By the sounds of it you skipped sex ed class :lol::lol:

Hyde 04-10-2009 07:54 PM

I see you tony gray peeping the thread out! Chat! LMAO!

You're a cool guy tho tony.

Hyde 04-10-2009 08:03 PM


Originally Posted by fordmike65 (Post 5668090)
Will you just get a damn ABC kit already!!! We all know you secretly have Genetic envy!:blush:

Genetic Envy?!?!!!!

LMAOOOO !

NOOOO!

I just like front wheel drive and rear wheel drive minis.
I mean a 4wd 510 would be sick if it was 1:1!



But hey, mike... if you get a TC and practice/race with me and kim, ill buy one..

fordmike65 04-10-2009 08:17 PM


Originally Posted by LATC3 (Post 5668260)
But hey, mike... if you get a TC and practice/race with me and kim, ill buy one..

I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! I'm gonna get my old-ass TL01 or TA02 going,but I'm tapped out now like you wouldn't believe!! I just has a big side-job back out on me:flaming: I know you guys will laugh at me as you lap me again & again,but for now it's gonna have to be one of them 'till I can get something more competitive.:nod:

Hyde 04-10-2009 08:32 PM


Originally Posted by fordmike65 (Post 5668313)
I'll believe it when I see it!!!!! I'm gonna get my old-ass TL01 or TA02 going,but I'm tapped out now like you wouldn't believe!! I just has a big side-job back out on me:flaming: I know you guys will laugh at me as you lap me again & again,but for now it's gonna have to be one of them 'till I can get something more competitive.:nod:

I'm strapped for cash aswell. but for some add reason i bought a 10.5 brushless motor. Don't even know how :lol:

But your ta02 is good but the gear ratios will get owned from any other new tc. But it will be more then enough for you on track.

Are you going to buy the m05 when it comes out? I heard around late summer

Hyde 04-13-2009 11:18 AM

Hope they have a new hopups for this car......A FRONT FOAM BUMPER!!!!

Can't wait till this thing comes out =]

Hyde 04-14-2009 05:01 PM

now I hope this "pro" car comes with a bill diff!!!


who thinks tamiya will put a ball diff?

hope so :(


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:44 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.8
Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.