Like Tree6Likes

Schumacher Mi4

Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 PM
  #571  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (221)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 31,359
Trader Rating: 221 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Danny-b23 View Post
Welcome to the team.

+1
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 12:44 PM
  #572  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
seaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,304
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kenny L View Post
Big Thanks go out to Adam and Shawn for bringing me on for the up coming season. Looking forward to getting my MI4
sweetness! we'll see you for the classic!
seaball is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 PM
  #573  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (28)
 
hanulec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: @ the post office
Posts: 9,622
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Congrats Kenny!
hanulec is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 PM
  #574  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by seaball View Post
sweetness! we'll see you for the classic!
Oh I cant wait I'm coming out Monday to play with you guys early
Kenny L is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 03:32 PM
  #575  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 541
Default

hey arron young, do you have the new program box for the speed passion? if you do, are you racing sat night at ripon? give me a call,,,

rich
gdcopbdcop is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 03:54 PM
  #576  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 676
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

I have the standard programmer that comes with it not the computer one .
if you need it stop by and pick it up im not running there till i get back from vegas.
AARON YOUNG is offline  
Old 08-27-2009, 05:51 PM
  #577  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (30)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,526
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
I have the standard programmer that comes with it not the computer one .
if you need it stop by and pick it up im not running there till i get back from vegas.
So now you are running there??? Make up your mind
STLNLST is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 02:00 PM
  #578  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Getting quiet in here

I ordered my car Watch out Clint
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 02:13 PM
  #579  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
Owen RaCing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mountain Valley
Posts: 1,940
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Getting quiet in here

I ordered my car Watch out Clint
You gonna try the pit lane line too? That's how I should have got Sawyer back for taking all my parts.
Owen RaCing is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
  #580  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing View Post
You gonna try the pit lane line too? That's how I should have got Sawyer back for taking all my parts.
Haha nah. I will just wait till his Tekin stops going fast
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 01:00 AM
  #581  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
rezenclowd3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Solvang, CA
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Can someone give me the contact info of an annodizing shop that you are using? Hopefully I will be sending payment for an Mi4 tomorrow, but would like to get rid of the Purple. Would like all gun-metal grey, close to a Mugen/ Corally color.
rezenclowd3 is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
  #582  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rezenclowd3 View Post
Can someone give me the contact info of an annodizing shop that you are using? Hopefully I will be sending payment for an Mi4 tomorrow, but would like to get rid of the Purple. Would like all gun-metal grey, close to a Mugen/ Corally color.
You going to get rid of that tc5?

Not sure on ano. But a gunmetal color would be pretty sick!
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:25 PM
  #583  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
rezenclowd3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Solvang, CA
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
You going to get rid of that tc5?

Not sure on ano. But a gunmetal color would be pretty sick!
I dunno about getting rid of the TC5. Its darn cheap to keep running, and I just made it pretty again ;-) I also know how it drives, and the setup changes I need to make based on traction available at my club.

Aaron Young sent me some good info on the annodizing. Thanks bud! Yup, a gun metal gray would be nifty. Im not into murdering-out my cars like you, unless it was a real sports car....then again, I don't want to wash my car every day... Maybe I would if Jessica Simpson helped me wash it like in the Carls Junior commercials
rezenclowd3 is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:41 PM
  #584  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rezenclowd3 View Post
I dunno about getting rid of the TC5. Its darn cheap to keep running, and I just made it pretty again ;-) I also know how it drives, and the setup changes I need to make based on traction available at my club.

Aaron Young sent me some good info on the annodizing. Thanks bud! Yup, a gun metal gray would be nifty. Im not into murdering-out my cars like you, unless it was a real sports car....then again, I don't want to wash my car every day... Maybe I would if Jessica Simpson helped me wash it like in the Carls Junior commercials
Yeah thats true. your tc5 looks nice!

Yeah sorry, I dont know any local ano places. My buddy is hooking me up with ano, so I dont ask questions. Just send him the parts And yeah jessica Simpson would be nice to wash cars with, I duno if I could pay attention though, id be more like
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
  #585  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (17)
 
rezenclowd3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Solvang, CA
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Woot, should have an Mi4 by Tues or Wed of next week!
rezenclowd3 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.