Like Tree6Likes

Schumacher Mi4

Old 04-19-2010, 10:13 AM
  #1801  
Tech Master
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,049
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Guys im confused....

I'm trying to order a bearing set for my MI4 from AVID but when i look at the parts list for the bearings it shows some ceramic some not, and in the ceramic KIT it looks to be only half of the bearings needs?!? I need to order these today or tomorrow to make sure i have them for this weekend...these are what i have down as needed..please correct if im wrong!
2 - 4x8x3
2 - 5x9x3
2 - 5x10x4
8 - 10x5x4
2 - 5x9x3
2 - 10x15x4
2 - 5x8x2.5

please correct if im wrong!
Double D Donuts is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 11:29 AM
  #1802  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by geubes View Post
Is anyone running Sweep on the front of the car? if so how much and why did you put this sweep on?

main reason i ask, is I am struggling with getting the car to enter the corner quicker - its like trying to turn a bus. Corner exit is lovely, but entry is just very slow.

Will some sweep help get a bit more entry?
Here is the setup I'm working on now using arm sweep has great steering


Also here is video of car running the main yesterday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWD3PFdWi-s
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 12:15 PM
  #1803  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Hello, thanks Kenny for share your sheets, are very appreciated.
This are the setup we used last month for win 1rd Nationals, and 3 cars in final A, this is the base setup.
Here we used Antidive, for good reaction in front, and good steering, rear sometimes we use Hpi Blue springs, if the grip is low (some drivers use Schumacher springs, with the same results).
Now i work in other setup, with diferent weight balance, more easy to drive, and very fast, i tested this weekend in carpet, with TQ and track record, but with very bad luck in finals, i only finish 5th, but the car are dialed.
This weekend go to test in tarmac, and the next weekend travel to race 2rd National, im very confident with the car now.


Setup Base:http://www.mediafire.com/?uuymzimmrmo

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
  #1804  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by luic View Post
Hello, thanks Kenny for share your sheets, are very appreciated.
This are the setup we used last month for win 1rd Nationals, and 3 cars in final A, this is the base setup.
Here we used Antidive, for good reaction in front, and good steering, rear sometimes we use Hpi Blue springs, if the grip is low (some drivers use Schumacher springs, with the same results).
Now i work in other setup, with diferent weight balance, more easy to drive, and very fast, i tested this weekend in carpet, with TQ and track record, but with very bad luck in finals, i only finish 5th, but the car are dialed.
This weekend go to test in tarmac, and the next weekend travel to race 2rd National, im very confident with the car now.


Setup Base:http://www.mediafire.com/?uuymzimmrmo

Greetings, Luis C.
having issue with opening pdf
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 01:27 PM
  #1805  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Originally Posted by Kenny L View Post
having issue with opening pdf
I use Adobe Reader 9, without problems.

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  #1806  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by luic View Post
I use Adobe Reader 9, without problems.

Greetings, Luis C.
Check your link
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 02:18 PM
  #1807  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Is strange, i download well and open. Upload it to other server.
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ukIGuh1/Base%20Team.pdf

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 03:07 PM
  #1808  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by luic View Post
Is strange, i download well and open. Upload it to other server.
http://d01.megashares.com/dl/ukIGuh1/Base%20Team.pdf

Greetings, Luis C.
Hey Luis still nothing maybe try photobucket for host
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
  #1809  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I was able to get it to open.
SRW141 is offline  
Old 04-19-2010, 04:10 PM
  #1810  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

now its working
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
  #1811  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Sorry for inconveniences, i send a copy to petitrc website (Arn0), for it the problems continue with downloads, i have reviewed and completed some more things, for this more complete.
http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/schu...umacherMi4.htm
is great site, with a lot of setups.

You need wait, for it appear, i send today to they.

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 04-20-2010, 12:43 PM
  #1812  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (73)
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,755
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Anyone know how many MM difference there is between the 1/2/3 groove link mounts?
MikeXray is offline  
Old 04-20-2010, 12:45 PM
  #1813  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MikeXray View Post
Anyone know how many MM difference there is between the 1/2/3 groove link mounts?
3mm total U3526 = 45.2mm U3527 = 42.2mm U3528 = 39.2mm
Kenny L is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 AM
  #1814  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 41
Default

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
andy3000 is offline  
Old 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM
  #1815  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Kenny L's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default


Here is setup I ran yesterday at Jackson NJ car was real good
Kenny L is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.