Like Tree6Likes

Schumacher Mi4

Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 AM
  #1591  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
The Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,451
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

also, and you really have to ask Joel V. for this site, but he has an online program that analyzes your roll centers:


here is mine:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ywoo/Casey.jpg
The Bear is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 AM
  #1592  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
turbodog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Debary, Florida
Posts: 761
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jcan240sx View Post
I am assuming you mean help with the schumacher mi4. Also if you are running the schumacher how are you doing against the otehr cars.
Yes, with Schuie cars as that is what I run and know.
How do I do?.......I win my share. Seriously, if you have read any of this board you can see that the Mi4 is on par with any car out there right now.
turbodog is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 AM
  #1593  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
also, and you really have to ask Joel V. for this site, but he has an online program that analyzes your roll centers:
Hello, i have this software and i put all the measures and i can not make out well, do you have the correct measures, to feed into the program?, for Mi4 car.
I have a Mi4LP, but i think the measures are identicals, not? but the chassis is narrower.
Would you please tell me, or tell you the measures i have to see what I'm doing wrong, in the thread about the program, i donīt have response.

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 12:11 PM
  #1594  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
AdrianM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,915
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jcan240sx View Post
I am assuming you mean help with the schumacher mi4. Also if you are running the schumacher how are you doing against the otehr cars.
Turbodog (Troy) is modest. He has consistently finished in the top 5 (and won a few times) the Florida State Series in the classes he races.
AdrianM is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 PM
  #1595  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (73)
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,755
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by luic View Post
Hello, i have this software and i put all the measures and i can not make out well, do you have the correct measures, to feed into the program?, for Mi4 car.
I have a Mi4LP, but i think the measures are identicals, not? but the chassis is narrower.
Would you please tell me, or tell you the measures i have to see what I'm doing wrong, in the thread about the program, i donīt have response.

Greetings, Luis C.
One thing I noticed the first time I used the software was that you have to enter something into the "alternate inner/outer positions" box, and then you have to click on the camber link ends in the pic to select one, otherwise you get an animation with broken links.

I am not sure how to export the settings, I moved pcs and couldn't do it, I just copied my data, I have a Mi3 though and the links are a little different lengths.
MikeXray is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 03:08 PM
  #1596  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 242
Default

Thanks for response Mike, to me work well the outers and inners positions, i can to pick in the differents points and work well, but the picture is not well represent the links are large, and the tyres is out of the axles i take the measures of the car, with a very good digital caliper, and i put then in the software, i read the doc with the explanations, and i think all are correct, if the with of car go up to 200mm, the graphic are best, but logically the details are incorrect.
There is a document that explains how to pass data, normally made screenshots of the data page, if anyone is interested, I have Mi4LP measurements, to put them in the program.

Greetings, Luis C.
luic is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 PM
  #1597  
Tech Initiate
 
rc-racer-kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 33
Default

Originally Posted by steveonamission View Post
The super spools pretty darn good, ive put around 40 packs through it now, and its still as new, only thing its orange, so i got the black sharpie out : )
Didnt that just rub off in like one run?
rc-racer-kirby is offline  
Old 02-16-2010, 08:17 PM
  #1598  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Selling my Mi4.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...mi4-parts.html
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 07:13 AM
  #1599  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (5)
 
jcan240sx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 57
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default mi4

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
very interested in buying you have a pm

Last edited by jcan240sx; 02-17-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: removing personal information
jcan240sx is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM
  #1600  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (5)
 
jcan240sx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 57
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jcan240sx View Post
very interested in buying you have a pm
Please give me your paypal information also.

Last edited by jcan240sx; 02-17-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: personal information
jcan240sx is offline  
Old 02-17-2010, 06:26 PM
  #1601  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (5)
 
jcan240sx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 57
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Feedback

Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
Yes, with Schuie cars as that is what I run and know.
How do I do?.......I win my share. Seriously, if you have read any of this board you can see that the Mi4 is on par with any car out there right now.
Cool I got my shumacher mi4 waiting for it to arrive. When I get it I will look for you at teh next race. Thanks a lot.
jcan240sx is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 03:28 AM
  #1602  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: W.V.
Posts: 2,225
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jcan240sx View Post
Cool I got my shumacher mi4 waiting for it to arrive. When I get it I will look for you at teh next race. Thanks a lot.
You've got a good car sir. Brandons a good dude... just wish I could sell mine now...lol

-DC-
smitty2802 is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 06:13 AM
  #1603  
Tech Apprentice
 
Graham Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 90
Default

Does any one have a good condition or new schumacher pit towel they would like to sell? can find one anywhere..
Pm or mail [email protected]
Graham Kenny is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 AM
  #1604  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (73)
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,755
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by luic View Post
Thanks for response Mike, to me work well the outers and inners positions, i can to pick in the differents points and work well, but the picture is not well represent the links are large, and the tyres is out of the axles i take the measures of the car, with a very good digital caliper, and i put then in the software, i read the doc with the explanations, and i think all are correct, if the with of car go up to 200mm, the graphic are best, but logically the details are incorrect.
There is a document that explains how to pass data, normally made screenshots of the data page, if anyone is interested, I have Mi4LP measurements, to put them in the program.

Greetings, Luis C.
PM me some of your measurements and I will see if they make sense.
MikeXray is offline  
Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 AM
  #1605  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
seaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,304
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MikeXray View Post
PM me some of your measurements
wow.
seaball is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright Đ 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.