Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SpeedWorld NEW SJ'R Sorex pre-mounted Racing tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I want black sjr's too but for now i just blacked them out with permanent marker and makes my white ltc-r with black accents look great.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, JACO is working on our black rims now; I just don't know when they will be done. I will check on that next week.

Our NEW shipment of SJ-R 36R is leaving the shop tomorrow. We will be receiving our SJ-R32R &
SJ-R28R on Wed or Friday.

We used our SJ-R36 and SJ-R28R tires at Ripon CA this weekend; it’s one of the top electric racing facilities in the country. The tires work awesome, everybody was very pleased that used them. Ripon will be using our SJ-R tires as their 2009 spec tire, thanks Ripon, Dan Tanner and Ruben Benitez.

Thanks Billy
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Hello everyone, JACO is working on our black rims now; I just don't know when they will be done. I will check on that next week.

Our NEW shipment of SJ-R 36R is leaving the shop tomorrow. We will be receiving our SJ-R32R &
SJ-R28R on Wed or Friday.

We used our SJ-R36 and SJ-R28R tires at Ripon CA this weekend; it’s one of the top electric racing facilities in the country. The tires work awesome, everybody was very pleased that used them. Ripon will be using our SJ-R tires as their 2009 spec tire, thanks Ripon, Dan Tanner and Ruben Benitez.

Thanks Billy
Great news. If I have to run Jaco blues a few more times I'm going to quit touring and race something else!!!!!!! Look forward to trying these tires out.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Default SJ-R's

Billy - this is John from Toledo, thanks for the call yesterday. Everyone @ our track is really looking forward to running the SJ-R's. Keep me posted on the 28's and 32's, I'd rather take the entire order @ once.

Thanks again !!!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
Great news. If I have to run Jaco blues a few more times I'm going to quit touring and race something else!!!!!!! Look forward to trying these tires out.
And the daytime Emmy for drama goes to.............wyd!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Jack Rimer and Billy Bowerman will be hosting the 2009 Emmys. It will air on July? 2009 on WWW.RCLIVE.COM live from SpeedWorld Raceway & Hobbies in California @ 1:00 pm..

The 2009 R/C EMMYS categories will be on

1) The best statement said in the fewest amount of words.

2) What person has been positive the most during this threads topic?

3) What person has been positive the most about SJ-R Tires?

4) What person loves me (Billy) the most?

5) Jac will be receiving an award for his outstanding rubber tire and foam tire manufacturing since 1990 and helping me out since 1999.

Hey guys, Jack can stick up for himself and that is fine by me so I am just trying to have fun with this now, so just please leave negative statements about other companies off this topic unless I mention it and I have a few I would like to mention, but I will wait until they dog me first, LMAO

Let's just keep going as planned and have fun.

Thank you
Billy
Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by YLLIB

The 2009 R/C EMMYS categories will be on

1) The best statement said in the fewest amount of words.

2) What person has been positive the most during this threads topic?

3) What person has been positive the most about SJ-R Tires?

4) What person loves me (Billy) the most?

5) Jac will be receiving an award for his outstanding rubber tire and foam tire manufacturing since 1990 and helping me out since 1999.

Hey guys, Jack can stick up for himself and that is fine by me so I am just trying to have fun with this now, so just please leave negative statements about other companies off this topic unless I mention it and I have a few I would like to mention, but I will wait until they dog me first, LMAO

Let's just keep going as planned and have fun.

Thank you
Billy
Who loves ya Billy ???? Probably the guy who's got SJ-R's in his tag line already - see below, LOL!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:57 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
And the daytime Emmy for drama goes to.............wyd!!!!!!!
Thanks for saving me alot of money I would of had to spend buying your tires practicing to get ready for the Nats.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, I spoke with JACO today and the black wheels will be out very soon, no time frame, sorry.

Thanks Billy

I hoping to have our NEW web-sites up in 3 weeks. All the SJ-R - SPEEDWORLD - SOREX products will be on these sites and all other products that we will be bringing products in from out of the counrty.

The NEW web will be
WWW.SJ-RRACING.COM & WWW.SOREXUSA.COM
Old 06-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

so how does one find out where to buy the tires. the link for dealers is still "coming soon"
Old 06-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
so how does one find out where to buy the tires. the link for dealers is still "coming soon"
You can buy them on the speedworldraceway.com website. Just click on "online store" and the different compounds are at the bottom of the following page...
Old 06-11-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
Thanks for saving me alot of money I would of had to spend buying your tires practicing to get ready for the Nats.
You are very welcome. Glad I could help.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

The black rims will not get to us until later in the month. Our molder is very busy on some other projects. He is also running more white wheels since we ran out this week (we thought we had another full box, but it was mislabeled). This will delay the 32's until the end of the month. All the 36's,28's, and 24's are done.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Black Rims!?!......... Awesome!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, all I can say is thanks again to Jack @ JACO for his hard work, I am sure I am being a pain in his butt about getting these SJ-R' tires out for SpeedWorld in the last several weeks.
I really would also like to thank the man and young lady behind the curtain for all their hard work that it takes to finish the job, gluing and putting the inserts in the tires for us.. I have worked them pretty hard on this project and they have done one hell of a job, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU GUYS.

Jac, please pass this along to them. I probably will never talk to them because I call at stupid hours.

Thanks Billy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.