Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #271
Tech Regular

PM sent
benben10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #272
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

When will you have more saddle packs in stock?
A large part of their history is made up of blood and battle. This is not something to shrink away from as a fancier of the breed. Their history should be embraced, understood, and once we have a full understanding, we can control the future.
TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #273
Tech Regular

i got a pm saying April
Old 03-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #274
Tech Regular

Thank you and that sucks but oh well guess I will have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benben10 View Post
i got a pm saying April
A large part of their history is made up of blood and battle. This is not something to shrink away from as a fancier of the breed. Their history should be embraced, understood, and once we have a full understanding, we can control the future.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 AM   #275
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
When will you have more saddle packs in stock?
Packs will be available again first week in April.

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #276
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Gavin, I need you to check your PM tonight as it's urgent. Thanks -Dave A.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #277
Tech Regular

i just wanted people to remember this thread and for gavin creado to say hi so that we know he is still alive

oh and i am still waiting for the pictures of the bottom of the battery with the locators.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #278
Company Representative

Quote:
i just wanted people to remember this thread and for gavin creado to say hi so that we know he is still alive

oh and i am still waiting for the pictures of the bottom of the battery with the locators.
Thanks. And sorry for delay in posting pics. Here they are:

First Pic: Straight 50C Pack
Second Pic: Bottom of t-bar car with saddle pack and battery rails
Third Pic: Bottom of link car with straight pack and battery rails

Saddle packs will be available again first week in April.
Attached Thumbnails
Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C-speedzone_50c_1s.jpg   Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C-saddlepackrailsinstalled.jpg   Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C-straightpackrailsinstalled.jpg  

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #279
Tech Regular

so the rails are the little black stripes in the slots and they are just adhesive backed? i think i like molded in bumps, but then again the new lipo only chassis are flat bottomed. DAMN YOU NON STANDARDIZATION.

BTW has anyone spliced up the saddle pack and run it in series?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #280
Company Representative

Quote:
so the rails are the little black stripes in the slots and they are just adhesive backed? i think i like molded in bumps, but then again the new lipo only chassis are flat bottomed. DAMN YOU NON STANDARDIZATION.

BTW has anyone spliced up the saddle pack and run it in series?
LOL...in 12th scale, it's better to have the flat bottom since many car companies will come out with flat bottom chassis and it's easier to do this in comparison to the touring car market. So I just did not see a justification on having having humps in our mould.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:16 AM   #281
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
LOL...in 12th scale, it's better to have the flat bottom since many car companies will come out with flat bottom chassis and it's easier to do this in comparison to the touring car market. So I just did not see a justification on having having humps in our mould.
Any new, news as to when more saddle packs will be avialable?
Crashby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #282
Tech Regular

cross your fingers for this week. gavin, are those things coming to you by air or boat? does anyone make pre-cut stick-on "bumps". if its not a problem i will request some extra rails with my order.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #283
Company Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashby View Post
Any new, news as to when more saddle packs will be avialable?
Should be available again next week.

Quote:
cross your fingers for this week. gavin, are those things coming to you by air or boat? does anyone make pre-cut stick-on "bumps". if its not a problem i will request some extra rails with my order.
Coming in by air...but naturally needs to clear U.S. customs as well. I am not sure if anyone makes 2mm bumps...it's easy enough to just go with our battery rails and the thickness is just right without flex.

On a side note: It was bought to my attention that our straight 50C 1S pack was not allowed at the ROAR Electric Carpet Nats this past weekend. I discussed with ROAR yesterday and bottom line is that they messed up. It was a glitch on ROAR's part, they accepted blame and we move on...the pack is ROAR legal and has been for sometime now. Although it's a shame that it had to happen at the Nats, I appreciate ROAR's quickness to respond and acceptance of error on their part.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #284
Tech Regular

Very cool I will be placing an order when they come in
Old 04-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #285
Tech Regular

maybe someone should rename this thread to "speedzone 1S lipo saddle pack"? get some more attention?