R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #196
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 167
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2 View Post
Patience, have you must Grasshopper, Good things come to those who wait.
“Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- Abraham Lincoln

I heard next week.
SUV-ETR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #197
Company Representative
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 712
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hi all,

If you need pre-order information, please PM me. If you posted on this thread and I did not PM you, apologies! Please post again or PM me and I will try my best to reply ASAP.

The 50C straight and saddle packs will be available next week and shipping next week. They will be released regardless of ROAR approval status. But hopefully, everything comes together and ROAR approves them by Monday, January 4th.

A safe and Happy New Year to All!

Thank you.

Gavin
__________________
Speedzone Lipo Packs & Brushless Motors - It's all About Performance! - www.speedzoneUSA.com

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #198
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
Hi all,

If you need pre-order information, please PM me. If you posted on this thread and I did not PM you, apologies! Please post again or PM me and I will try my best to reply ASAP.

The 50C straight and saddle packs will be available next week and shipping next week. They will be released regardless of ROAR approval status. But hopefully, everything comes together and ROAR approves them by Monday, January 4th.

A safe and Happy New Year to All!

Thank you.

Gavin
Gavin!

How do we order them? From your website?
Crashby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:47 PM   #199
Tech Regular
 
EugeneJohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Eugene Oregon
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2 View Post
Patience, have you must Grasshopper, Good things come to those who wait. We have a new carpet track opening in our area and these batteries are coming out, what more could I ask for? God IS good!
your kidding right, this has been the longest ten days I've ever seen, My tbar cars have been collecting dust (and I couldn't even buy a new car either) screw patience, I want em yesterday, I just hope they're fast.
__________________
trailer full of Kyosho cars
EugeneJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:48 PM   #200
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 598
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashby View Post
Gavin!

How do we order them? From your website?
If you need pre-order information, please PM me. If you posted on this thread and I did not PM you, apologies! Please post again or PM me and I will try my best to reply ASAP.

Hope this helps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
JustMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #201
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 598
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneJohn View Post
your kidding right, this has been the longest ten days I've ever seen, My tbar cars have been collecting dust (and I couldn't even buy a new car either) screw patience, I want em yesterday, I just hope they're fast.
No, no I'm not kidding. I am in the same position as you with a couple T bar cars and no good batteries to run nor funds to buy another car. I decided to take them apart and get them ready so I can spend more time on the track instead of in the pits. Oh crap, I might need to buy a couple motors incase I burn these out. AHHAAHAHH! When does it ever end?
JustMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #202
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2 View Post
No, no I'm not kidding. I am in the same position as you with a couple T bar cars and no good batteries to run nor funds to buy another car. I decided to take them apart and get them ready so I can spend more time on the track instead of in the pits. Oh crap, I might need to buy a couple motors incase I burn these out. AHHAAHAHH! When does it ever end?
Where do you run in San Dimas?? The Fair Ground?? Just Wondering.
Geezatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #203
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 598
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
Where do you run in San Dimas?? The Fair Ground?? Just Wondering.
No place to run in or near San Dimas at the momment. Waiting for the new carpet track in Chino to open.
JustMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #204
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2 View Post
No place to run in or near San Dimas at the momment. Waiting for the new carpet track in Chino to open.
Chino!! What street in Chino, they're planning on?
Geezatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #205
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 598
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Geezatec,
I sent you a PM so we don't High-Jack Gavin's thread, or is it too late for that? Sorry Gavin.
JustMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #206
Company Representative
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 712
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2 View Post
Geezatec,
I sent you a PM so we don't High-Jack Gavin's thread, or is it too late for that? Sorry Gavin.
No worries at all.
__________________
Speedzone Lipo Packs & Brushless Motors - It's all About Performance! - www.speedzoneUSA.com

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #207
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,625
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Gavin,

Did saddle pack orders start shipping today?

Thanks
EVILGRAFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #208
Company Representative
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 712
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hi all, running a couple days behind but shipments will be this week. Thanks again to all for your posts and PMs! The wait for the saddle pack will be worth it and will keep the t-bar cars alive.

BTW; the 50C straight pack will be pretty stout as well!
__________________
Speedzone Lipo Packs & Brushless Motors - It's all About Performance! - www.speedzoneUSA.com

2017 Canadian National Champion//2016 ROAR National Champion//2016 Canadian National Champion//2012 ROAR National Champion//Region 5 Champion//2011 Cleveland Indoor Champions
Gavin Creado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #209
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
Hi all, running a couple days behind but shipments will be this week. Thanks again to all for your posts and PMs! The wait for the saddle pack will be worth it and will keep the t-bar cars alive.

BTW; the 50C straight pack will be pretty stout as well!
HOW DO WE ORDER THEM?!?!?
Crashby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #210
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 598
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashby View Post
HOW DO WE ORDER THEM?!?!?
Try going here; http://www.speedzoneusa.com/estore/i...a788a742341970
JustMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:52 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net