Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C >

Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C

Speedzone 3.7v Lipo 4800mAh 30C

Old 11-15-2009, 08:52 PM
  #136  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Casey Belarde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Spokane, Wa
Posts: 443
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

sweet now all the pieces to the puzzle coming together now
NWIC here i come lol
Casey Belarde is offline  
Old 11-17-2009, 11:06 AM
  #137  
Tech Initiate
 
Edwinhpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 42
Default

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
Hi All, packs are scheduled to be here on 11/18/2009! So they are coming!

Just wanted to post that update. I will post more information as we get closer to that date.

FYI: Our straight 1S lipo pack was sent to ROAR for approval last week and will be ready for shipping this week.
i can't wait!!!! i want them
Edwinhpi is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 01:45 PM
  #138  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (93)
 
chris moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Phx AZ
Posts: 3,873
Trader Rating: 93 (99%+)
Default

SO Gavin any updates on time frame??
chris moore is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 02:08 PM
  #139  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (14)
 
kawirider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 319
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

well, it 11/19, whats the status on the saddle lipo? i want service! j/k
kawirider is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:08 PM
  #140  
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,568
Default

Originally Posted by chris moore View Post
SO Gavin any updates on time frame??
Originally Posted by kawirider View Post
well, it 11/19, whats the status on the saddle lipo? i want service! j/k
If it was sent to ROAR for approval, last month. My guess after X-mas and b4 New years. Just have to wait!!! ROAR Racers want to know. My geuss of its debut!!

NiMh are getting scarce!!! Can't replace the one I have!!! Oh1 Well!!!
Geezatec is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:27 PM
  #141  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
GasGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tween a Rock & a Hard Place in Pa.
Posts: 1,279
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Why wait for ROAR? (I know --the insurance thing)I think it was the straight 1s that was sent-- release them when they are done
most packs now in use aren't approved yet even if it has a sticker.
club racers will snap up as many as can be had--I know I will --I love t-bar cars.
GasGod is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 07:54 PM
  #142  
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,568
Default

Originally Posted by GasGod View Post
Why wait for ROAR? (I know --the insurance thing)I think it was the straight 1s that was sent-- release them when they are done
most packs now in use aren't approved yet even if it has a sticker.
club racers will snap up as many as can be had--I know I will --I love t-bar cars.
There are only two single cells that are approved by ROAR. SMC And Fantom. Many guys that run T-Bars, are interested on speedzone Saddleback 1s lipos for the 12th scales T-Bars.
Geezatec is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:36 PM
  #143  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

so any pics besides the computer generated one of the saddle pack?
Tha Skinny is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:48 PM
  #144  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (46)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 810
Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
There are only two single cells that are approved by ROAR. SMC And Fantom. Many guys that run T-Bars, are interested on speedzone Saddleback 1s lipos for the 12th scales T-Bars.

???

Epic, Thunderpower and Yungtong all have approved 1s LiPO's that are ROAR approved.
biz77 is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 08:48 PM
  #145  
Regional Moderator
 
CarbonJoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,664
Default

Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
There are only two single cells that are approved by ROAR. SMC And Fantom. Many guys that run T-Bars, are interested on speedzone Saddleback 1s lipos for the 12th scales T-Bars.
http://www.roarracing.com/approvals/lipobattery.php

Several 1s LiPos are approved.

Li - Poly Single Epic IP 5000mAh 40C 3.7V HW1S5000V4/TRI20290 October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Fantom 5000 Single Cell FAN27600 May 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Fantom 5000mAh/50C/3.7V FAN27605 October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single SMC C Max Bullet Connectors 4950S1 October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single SMC C Max Deans Connectors 4950S October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Thunder Power 5000 Pro Race Single Cell TP5000-1SPR May 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Thunder Power 5000mAh 1-cell ProRace 50C TP5000-1SPR50 October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Yungtong 4400 Single YT90074 October 1, 2009
Li - Poly Single Yungtong 4600 Single YT90091 October 1, 2009
CarbonJoe is offline  
Old 11-19-2009, 09:33 PM
  #146  
Tech Master
 
Geezatec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,568
Default

Thanks for clearing up the approved 1S lipos. But I still want to see the saddleback for the 12th scale, T-Bars.
Geezatec is offline  
Old 11-20-2009, 08:59 AM
  #147  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
TommyBlazin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jersey
Posts: 2,720
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

lol
TommyBlazin is offline  
Old 11-20-2009, 02:53 PM
  #148  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 763
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation

Hi Everyone;

Firstly, thanks for all the feedback and inquiries.

Now, I hate when other companies give a release date and don't hit that release date. And yes, I have now become one of them. So I do apologize in advance.

So here are the latest updates:

Straight Pack 1S Lipo:

    Saddle Pack 1S Lipo:
      The Good News...

            I have been contacted by three car manufacturers that are anxious to see this release as they will continue to support t-bar car development.

            So bottom line is that we do have a delay. I am not nearly as big as my competitors but I do have the passion and we will indeed release both packs! No turning back.

            Again I do apoligize for the delay and thank you for your continued support.

            Gavin
            Gavin Creado is offline  
            Old 11-20-2009, 03:09 PM
              #149  
            Tech Champion
            iTrader: (12)
             
            RC MARKET's Avatar
             
            Join Date: Feb 2007
            Location: HK
            Posts: 6,285
            Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
            Default

            Originally Posted by CarbonJoe View Post
            http://www.roarracing.com/approvals/lipobattery.php

            Several 1s LiPos are approved.

            Li - Poly Single Epic IP 5000mAh 40C 3.7V HW1S5000V4/TRI20290 October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Fantom 5000 Single Cell FAN27600 May 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Fantom 5000mAh/50C/3.7V FAN27605 October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single SMC C Max Bullet Connectors 4950S1 October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single SMC C Max Deans Connectors 4950S October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Thunder Power 5000 Pro Race Single Cell TP5000-1SPR May 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Thunder Power 5000mAh 1-cell ProRace 50C TP5000-1SPR50 October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Yungtong 4400 Single YT90074 October 1, 2009
            Li - Poly Single Yungtong 4600 Single YT90091 October 1, 2009
            Good News !
            RC MARKET is offline  
            Old 11-20-2009, 06:54 PM
              #150  
            Tech Master
             
            Geezatec's Avatar
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Posts: 1,568
            Default

            Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
            If it was sent to ROAR for approval, last month. My guess after X-mas and b4 New years. Just have to wait!!! ROAR Racers want to know. My geuss of its debut!!

            NiMh are getting scarce!!! Can't replace the one I have!!! Oh1 Well!!!
            Originally Posted by Gavin Creado View Post
            Hi Everyone;

            Firstly, thanks for all the feedback and inquiries.

            Now, I hate when other companies give a release date and don't hit that release date. And yes, I have now become one of them. So I do apologize in advance.

            So here are the latest updates:

            Straight Pack 1S Lipo:

              Saddle Pack 1S Lipo:
                The Good News...

                      I have been contacted by three car manufacturers that are anxious to see this release as they will continue to support t-bar car development.

                      So bottom line is that we do have a delay. I am not nearly as big as my competitors but I do have the passion and we will indeed release both packs! No turning back.

                      Again I do apoligize for the delay and thank you for your continued support.

                      Gavin
                      Gavin

                      Kind of figured on the delay. Just sitting and waiting on it. Figured it would be X-mas to New Years. No big thing. And a improvement on capacity, more power to the T-Bar guys!!
                      Geezatec is offline  

                      Thread Tools
                      Search this Thread

                      Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

                      Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.