T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car

You're on Page 51 of 605
Go to
  • Quote: Hello Racers, With all the pics of the new car. and talk about it, My son and i are ready to start building the new ride. Austin Harrison is a new Team Driver for T.O.P racing here in Florida. Will post pics and ready to help anyone that needs it. Thanks Ron H,
    Welcome to the team, Austin.
  • Quote: Had to beat up my Reedy winning car for the greater good.
    You didn't let Ron Schuur take you out, did you?
  • Quote: You didn't let Ron Schuur take you out, did you?
  • Quote: You didn't let Ron Schuur take you out, did you?
    Welcome to the Team, steak!
  • Quote: In my testing the spool cups were fine but with a bit more crashing in testing from other drivers they said that they don't break but just wear a little faster than they would like so they are making them out of harder plastic. No major change, just a material change to further improve the durability of the spool I believe.

I would like to take the time to formally offer my services as TOP's official durability tester. I'm currently EB Mods official durability tester....

• Quote: I would like to take the time to formally offer my services as TOP's official durability tester. I'm currently EB Mods official durability tester....

Hey, my resume out shines yours anyday!!!!!
  • That was quite funny to watch.Thanks for the laps yesterday.If the car was that good on Jaco Blues,I cant wait to see it on SJR Sorex premounts.And yeah he hit those boards WITHOUT turning.
    Quote: Had to beat up my Reedy winning car for the greater good.
  • My thoughts and prayers go out to the track boards. Hope they feel better today!
  • Hello, Thanks for the warm well come to Team T.O.P. We have been running the ARP with great results. My Dad is the Race Promoter for are track here in Tampa,FL it is Adrenaline R/C Raceway. cant wait to lay some laps down. That's me in the middle with JR Mitch and Dave Franklin at Mike Boylans Minn reg carpet race.Thanks Austin,Ron H,

T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car-kodak12032007%2520413.jpg   T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car-pict8982.jpg  

• Do you guys recommend sealing the edges of carbon fibre chassis,shock tower, top deck? Just concern that it might change the flex/handling of the chassis if I do.
  • Quote: Do you guys recommend sealing the edges of carbon fibre chassis,shock tower, top deck? Just concern that it might change the flex/handling of the chassis if I do.

Regardless of what it does to the flex, it looks trick
  • I would do chassis and shock tower..
    for top deck, i would pass.
  • Anyone know where online I could get on of these Top Photon cars?
  • Quote: Anyone know where online I could get on of these Top Photon cars?
    arrived onsale now !
    parts next week release !
  • Quote: Anyone know where online I could get on of these Top Photon cars?
    where are you from?

if AU/NZ www.topracing.net.au