probs w/ HI-Tec steering servos...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

probs w/ HI-Tec steering servos...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 10:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default probs w/ HI-Tec steering servos...

So,

I had the hi-tec 625-MG and been playin for a while now, I've adjusted my car countless times, because my car would always feel like it would pull to a certain way or glitch. Well my last time out, the car shot right into the wall for no purpose at all...so I broke quite a bit of things, and looked like a true novice that I am. Well after installing all the new components I tested the car...the steering bounced from straight to left to straight again...i was like damn, whos got my freq...no one.

I decided to "test" it w/another steering servo...valla...i found the problem and removed the ol hi-tec 625...anyone w/ this problem before...man my driving has elevated now

Last edited by dasgruvn; 11-12-2003 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Tech Master

go to ask hitech for help.
Old 11-12-2003, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

sorry i read your post wrong.
i thought you were asking for help.
but now iam confused about what advice,tips you want
Old 11-12-2003, 12:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

well I don't think hi-tec will be taking care of me...
Old 11-12-2003, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by dasgruvn
why is that.
Old 11-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

bro,

a few pages back, i had posted how i thought hitec's service wasn't up to par compared to airttronics. i've blown airtronics servos and taken 'em back to airtronics and have 'em fixed while i waited. a few posts later, i ate my words. i sent hitec 2 servos that died. not becuase it's an inferior product, but because i broke 'em in my 1/8 scale buggy. anyway, hitec fixed one of 'em and completely replaced the other one. i'm not sure which models they were (it's irrelevent anyway), but if you go to www.hitec.com, you can print up a claim form and send it to them. it might take a few weeks, but they will take care of you.

good luck,
herb
Old 11-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by DickemDown
bro,

a few pages back, i had posted how i thought hitec's service wasn't up to par compared to airttronics. i've blown airtronics servos and taken 'em back to airtronics and have 'em fixed while i waited. a few posts later, i ate my words. i sent hitec 2 servos that died. not becuase it's an inferior product, but because i broke 'em in my 1/8 scale buggy. anyway, hitec fixed one of 'em and completely replaced the other one. i'm not sure which models they were (it's irrelevent anyway), but if you go to www.hitec.com, you can print up a claim form and send it to them. it might take a few weeks, but they will take care of you.

good luck,
herb

see hitech service is very good.
a big misconception.
ive been racing for 5-6 years and have always had tamiyas,always had LRP and always had hi-tech.
3 of the best manufacturers around.and futaba.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

hey guys, just got off the phone w/ them...great help, I will be sending my servo back and I'll post up what happens..
Old 11-12-2003, 01:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hey guys, just got off the phone w/ them...great help, I will be sending my servo back and I'll post up what happens..
believe
Old 11-12-2003, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

see they are very helpfull.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

I run the HS925MG with no troubles. And heck it has a 2 year warranty! How sweet is that?
Old 11-12-2003, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

The best way to fix a hitec servo is to replace it with a KO, Futaba, or Airtronics servo. The best service is the kind you never have to use.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
The best way to fix a hitec servo is to replace it with a KO, Futaba, or Airtronics servo. The best service is the kind you never have to use.

shame you think like that b/c hitech servos are some of the best you can get including ko.
i wouldnt use anything apart fromhitech and futaba sevos.
Old 11-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Tech Adept

I'd have to agree. My 925 has taken quite a beating in my nitro cars... and it's the only part that hasn't broken so far!
Old 11-12-2003, 01:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
well if hitec is going to handle me the way they sounded on the phone...they're customer service will be up there as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.