great pictures an great live camera,s
shame its over again.
hope to be there next jear

marcel.
marcel p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #1577
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Can someone tell us what the motor/esc of choice seemed to be at this race? Thanks
impdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #1578
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by impdog View Post
Can someone tell us what the motor/esc of choice seemed to be at this race? Thanks
mod was all over with the sxx and ko being driven by a lot of the mod cars motors were all brands as for 13.5 and 17.5 the spx and duo combo... I saw even a few team drivers with other motor deals running that combo. not sure how many were duo2 as I don't think they were as available as the duo is.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow — never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long — you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #1579
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer View Post
FREE PICS
that made me sick watching that cut up... greats pics as usuall boomer.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow — never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long — you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #1580
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Where are the results?
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #1581
Tech Elite

www.liverc.com has the results

and as for paying for boomers pictures that's if you want to save them to your computer. you can still look at all the great pictures that boomer took.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #1582
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Congrats to Scotty Ernst and his entire crew for an absolutely flawless 2009 IIC! And congratulations of 5 years of one of the best racing events in the world!

The program ran completely on schedule all week long; tech was friendly, fair, smooth and efficient. There were opportunities for open practice each morning and time for open pits for an hour so at the end of each day. The IIC goodie bag was very hefty this year and Ampdraw Hobbies was onsite all week. There was plenty of trackside, factory support from many of the different manufacturers.

13.5 Rubber Sedan was nearly 100 entries deep, and with a single set of handout tires being competitive for the entire event, what else could a racer ask for!?

RC America / XRayUSA / Hudy / Motiv / Avid / Vannen Watches
J.Filipow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #1583
Tech Master

At the airport waiting for my flight now. Not really completely clear as to what happened last night, but I think we had a Blast!

I want to thank Scotty for bringing me out to have such a great time all week, and all of you Racers for putting up with me. I had almost too much fun and the racers are what made all of that possible. THANKS!!!!!

See You Guys Next Year!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #1584
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Home finally, I wanted to thank everyone for the great time I had this week. It was my first IIC and defiantly not my last!!!!!! Also a big thanks to all my NW buddies who made the trip down if wouldn't have been the same without any of you guys there.
Rdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #1585
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Wow, what a rush!

That was such a great week and so amazing to see all the fellow racers from across the world.

EJ from TOP, thank you so much for the receiver
Eric for the 13.5
Goop for being such a great competitor
Robbie for parts & support

Bruce / SpeedMerchant – simply amazing
Brian Wynn – just for being you buddy

The R/c Excitement Farm team! You guys are some of my best friends and any success I had is all due to you!

Scotty, boom boom, Jamie and the crew……. Tons of fun, thank you so much for putting this on.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #1586
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
Wow, what a rush!

That was such a great week and so amazing to see all the fellow racers from across the world.

EJ from TOP, thank you so much for the receiver
Eric for the 13.5
Goop for being such a great competitor
Robbie for parts & support

Bruce / SpeedMerchant – simply amazing
Brian Wynn – just for being you buddy

The R/c Excitement Farm team! You guys are some of my best friends and any success I had is all due to you!

Scotty, boom boom, Jamie and the crew……. Tons of fun, thank you so much for putting this on.
What, no mention of me and the tweak station rental? Thanks for your help in getting my foam car sorted out Casey. It was hella better and I feel bad I made it no more then a lap in my main before the ill fated run at the board. Thanks to Jason Ertrachter for hooking me up with a spur before my foam main as well. Thanks to Bruce from Speed Merchant for allowing me and the SLC crew to pit at one of your tables.

Thanks to Scotty, Boomer, Jamie and crew for another awesome event. I struggled all week with my runs and did my self no favors in not getting up early enough to make my first main on time. Scotty, thanks for holding my main for me to get in it, both times!! You are awesome in that you make sure everyone gets to run their mains. I will make sure I am better prepared next year. Oh, can you say 6 year veteran?
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #1587
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Big thanks to Scotty, Boomer , Charlie , Jamie ,and the rest off the IIC crew for such an awesome time. Can't wait for next year
Old 09-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #1588
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thank you so much to all the folks that make IIC possible, and all the racers for continuing to support this great event. It was a pleasure to spend the week with all of you.
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #1589
Tech Champion

Wow what a great week! A big thanks from the Hawaii gang to Scotty and the gang for such a great racing event! Awesome job on the mic there Charlie, you and Scotty really work well together when announcing, whenever one of you stopped the other picked up seamlessly. It really helped keep things interesting and entertaining. I had a friend who isn't into RC come up from Phoenix to check things out and he and his family had a really great time watching the mains. Oh and the Tech crew...great bunch there! Kept things going smoothly the whole week and making sure everything was legal.

Shaun and Bill, what an awesome race in the WGT D main! I had such a great time dicing it up with you 2, you guys are great competitors!

Once again a big thanks to everyone who helped make our race week a very enjoyable event!
InspGadgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #1590
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
Shaun and Bill, what an awesome race in the WGT D main! I had such a great time dicing it up with you 2, you guys are great competitors!
That was fun...even if I didn't win...

Bill

And a pair of Associated B6 buggies for turf and clay tracks.
Still Bill is offline   Reply With Quote