New Yokomo TC, the BD-5

You're on Page 22 of 254
Go to
  • Guys, go to RC Champ for a better deal.
    I ordered one shipped and delivered EMS for less than RC Markets advertised price with our dollar at a lower value earlier this week.
    In Australia, all cars retail around this price and the local distributor could not answer if they had been ordered as yet.
    Bring on Monday for my new late Xmas present
  • yes I just did that too(champs). I got a BD5 plus front arms, one belt, and a few smaller spares for 530usd shipped.
  • RC champ
    Do you guys have links to thier site. I did a quick search, but netted nothing. If you would be so kind as to post a link, that would be great.

Thanks, NICK
  • Quote: Do you guys have links to thier site. I did a quick search, but netted nothing. If you would be so kind as to post a link, that would be great.

Thanks, NICK
    this is the site http://www.rc-champ.co.jp/

but you have to mail them to: [email protected]

Ciao
  • Yo Tom,

Cool, let me know how that Yokomo works

Quote: yes I just did that too(champs). I got a BD5 plus front arms, one belt, and a few smaller spares for 530usd shipped.
  • Judging by the Retail price set by Japan 58,000.00yen... The actual street price will be around $430.00 U.S.
  • Quote: Yo Tom,

Cool, let me know how that Yokomo works
    Hey Mike I just got my BD5 today. Starting build now. The single servo mount looks unique...We'll see how it goes

Arms look close to a cyclone!
  • Quote: Hey Mike I just got my BD5 today. Starting build now. The single servo mount looks unique...We'll see how it goes

Arms look close to a cyclone!
    Please post some pics of the building phase !
  • sorry they are not good quality. That is my old BD spool ..a center one way and a beefy one way come in the kit.
  • one more...Interesting rear bulkhead stiffener
  • Quote: sorry they are not good quality. That is my old BD spool ..a center one way and a beefy one way come in the kit.
    Thanks Fpart !
    it is a little bit out of subject but if you still have the BD, could you please check and let me know if the BD5 steering center mount would fit the original BD ?
    I am interested to know that, thanks.
  • steering
    The bottom mounts seem to line up but the top of it goes to one so if you mean just the bottom it seems it will work.
  • Tom Lane is my hero
  • Quote: Tom Lane is my hero

.....and you're mine
  • Quote: .....and you're mine