Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEED HELP WITH TT01 PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation NEED HELP WITH TT01 PLEASE!

thank you! . well i currently have a Yokomo Drift D1 35T Motor with the stock spur gear and pinion. i was wondering if i can put a MAMBA 25 8000KV 180 BRUSHLESS motor and what type of spur and pinion gears to meet that power. I want my car to go really fast so im looking at that motor. if you guys have some sugestions, i would gladly appreciate it.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Rookie

It has been done but i would not recommend it will most likely fry the esc,motor or both shortly..The mamba 25 is a 1/18th scale setup you should look into a 1/10 scale setup mamba max, Sidewinder,Novak havoc,GTB etc
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Rookie

thanx! but is there any way that i can change the spur gear and pinion with my current setup with th Yokomo motor? i just want it to go faster i know i might be esking too much, but if you guys would be able to wirte a list of the item that i need for my RC to go fast, thanx for everything!