R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2011, 04:59 AM   #181
Tech Master
 
Buckaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Norfolk, VA
Posts: 1,503
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Planning on a TC6?
__________________
Tom Keith

Tekin & Sweep, thanks for all that you do for you know who!

Associated/T.O.P./Mugen/Fantom/Spektrum/Savox
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #182
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
I've still have to get test sample made and test fitted. Things finally slowing down after Christmas at the day job. I'm shooting to get test sample made this week so hopefully won't be too much longer.
Hey Rommel..

Hope you have some more time now.. Just emailed you an image file for the TRF417.
cvccsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #183
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvccsi View Post
Hey Rommel..

Hope you have some more time now.. Just emailed you an image file for the TRF417.
I do and I appreciate all your help. I will get a sample sent out to you for the TRF-417 soon. For anyone else I'm looking for someone to test fit for a Photon liPo chassis. Help will net you a free chassis protector
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #184
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
Planning on a TC6?
Yes, as soon I have the money to buy a TC6 for myself So stay tuned
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #185
Tech Master
 
Buckaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Norfolk, VA
Posts: 1,503
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
Yes, as soon I have the money to buy a TC6 for myself So stay tuned
__________________
Tom Keith

Tekin & Sweep, thanks for all that you do for you know who!

Associated/T.O.P./Mugen/Fantom/Spektrum/Savox
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #186
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: oakville
Posts: 318
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Photon LIPO

PM me when you get the Photon LIPO ready I need two..
__________________
TLR 22
Desc410r
zleader_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #187
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zleader_99 View Post
PM me when you get the Photon LIPO ready I need two..
Do you want to test fit a sample first?
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #188
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: oakville
Posts: 318
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

sure..

PM me and I will paypal you... I have used your products in the past with great results for my TC5..
__________________
TLR 22
Desc410r

Last edited by zleader_99; 01-13-2011 at 09:59 PM.
zleader_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #189
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zleader_99 View Post
sure..

PM me and I will paypal you... I have used your products in the past with great results for my TC5..
Pm sent
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:52 AM   #190
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 41
Default

I'd be interested in a couple of TC6 one's when you get some sorted.

Mark
tc3nitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #191
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 58
Thumbs up

Mr. Rommel,

I ordered your chassis protector for my TC5R and would like to say thanks. Thank you for your prompt service and top shelf handiwork. I will not hesitate to use you again! Thank you, sir!
AERob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:48 PM   #192
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERob View Post
Mr. Rommel,

I ordered your chassis protector for my TC5R and would like to say thanks. Thank you for your prompt service and top shelf handiwork. I will not hesitate to use you again! Thank you, sir!
Thank you for the feedback and good to know you are happy with purchase.

Photon LiPo is awaiting feedback from test fit and just getting ready to send out test sample for a TRF-417.
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #193
Tech Fanatic
 
alcyon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: kuala lumpur,malaysia
Posts: 954
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Kawada alcyon 2

hi there Rommel, i drive a Kawada SV-10 Alcyon2 Touring car, its a very old car from 2000-2002. i was wondering if you could make chassis protector for this chassis. i know its not easy to get, so i offer to send the brand new chassis for you to make the protector , and in return i will buy 10 protectors, if they are not too expensive. i dont know what kind of work goes into making a set, but i hope its not too difficult to make 10 at a go for me. the chassis wont cost much for me to send to you, and when you send it back it wouldnt cost much too becuase its very light.
i also would like to know if the chassis screw holes are made bigger so that we can remove the chassis without removing protection. Also if battery strapping tape will peel it off. if the strapping tape does peel it off, then i will have to ask you to avoid the strapping tape area, no protection for that area. i also can do a autocad or solidworks drawing of the chassis in 1:1 scale should you require it.
Please let me know with pricing. Here is how the chassis looks like

Thanks.
alcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #194
Tech Regular
 
JRXS_chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 386
Default

+1 for tc6
JRXS_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #195
Tech Regular
 
Rommel's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 305
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRXS_chris View Post
+1 for tc6
As soon as I have the money to buy my own TC6 there will be one available

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyon View Post
hi there Rommel, i drive a Kawada SV-10 Alcyon2 Touring car, its a very old car from 2000-2002. i was wondering if you could make chassis protector for this chassis. i know its not easy to get, so i offer to send the brand new chassis for you to make the protector , and in return i will buy 10 protectors, if they are not too expensive. i dont know what kind of work goes into making a set, but i hope its not too difficult to make 10 at a go for me. the chassis wont cost much for me to send to you, and when you send it back it wouldnt cost much too becuase its very light.
i also would like to know if the chassis screw holes are made bigger so that we can remove the chassis without removing protection. Also if battery strapping tape will peel it off. if the strapping tape does peel it off, then i will have to ask you to avoid the strapping tape area, no protection for that area. i also can do a autocad or solidworks drawing of the chassis in 1:1 scale should you require it.

Thanks.
Once protector is applied, you can still access all screw openings to remove chassis without having to remove protector. I will be happy to work with you to create this application. PM sent!!

Julius
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:30 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net