R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Demon (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/27523-demon.html)

Chris Doseck 11-11-2003 04:22 PM

Demon

Racing at Ultra this week and weekend then Clev's the Gate, the weekend before! Hope to see everyone on their game @ Clev. for some good racing. Best of luck to everyone this year. L8CD:tire: :D

Fred Perkins 11-11-2003 04:34 PM

Chris glad to see you made it! Quick question.....I noticed your setup is real soft compaired to most out there. May I ask why?
Thanks
Fred

Mr Warpspeed 11-11-2003 04:39 PM

CD

Chris:

Chris thanks for coming on. Visit the other thread
WARPSPEED DEMON 1 and DEMON 2.

Thanks again.

Chris Doseck 11-11-2003 04:46 PM

Old Man/Fred

;) Fred, I was experimenting with the X-ray spring sets.
The set up was basically in between purple and copper for the rear, and white and yellow in the front.
I will be testing Thur. with a new shock tower in the rear something like Josh's but different, and I am going to go back and forth between the Assoc. springs and X- ray's. I will probally run pruple rear and white front to start at Ultra. I will let you know what I like the best after this weekend I will have three more days on the car. Later CD:tire::D

Fred Perkins 11-11-2003 05:02 PM

Thanks Chris
Let me know what you find out!

Brian McGreevy 11-11-2003 07:10 PM

Hey Chris just wanted to say hello to you, the new fellow team mate. See ya in cleveland. Glad you love the car, we all do!

Brian McGreevy

P.S. I met you at the Novak race last year, was asking about the KO Booster thing, not sure if you remember me or not.

Later

CypressMidWest 11-12-2003 05:37 AM

What up CD?!?

Steve Rossi 11-12-2003 06:39 PM

CD what up hossy.....im an old friend.....CO is the word.....we will be chillin a tale or two in the rooms this month......hope all is well with you....give me a call

THeGame 11-12-2003 06:44 PM

Doseck

Where can I find your setup that you were running at the Halloween Race at the Gate.. If you could post it that would be cool....

rayhuang 11-12-2003 08:29 PM

Ive been doing a lot of testing with my Demon and its been getting better and faster every race. It responds great to changes and it was so easy to drive in mod last Sunday. It does NOT torque steer or pull at all. it just puts the power down and is GONE!! Thanks CD for the tips on set-up etc.!!

Ray

Chris Doseck 11-14-2003 07:00 AM

What's up? Hello to everyone it is nice to here from you all!
I am trying to get up to speed and figure out who everyone is.
I will be very busy this weekend, I will try and prepare a set up sheet to post. I tested at Ultra last night, the layout is small and tight, good practice for Clev. for the Wheel. I will be testing Sat. and racing on Sun. Have a good weekend to all and I will try and get on to chat tonignt.. Later CD:tire: :D

Greg Anthony 11-14-2003 07:05 AM

Wazz-up stud? :spidey:

RBLove 11-14-2003 12:56 PM

Holy moly. CD has joined RCTECH.

My Warpspeed gear should be here tomorrow and then "THRASH DOWN" to get ready for Sunday............................

rayhuang 11-14-2003 12:57 PM

Rob-car builds like a dream!!!

Brian McGreevy 11-14-2003 01:24 PM

Originally posted by rayhuang
Rob-car builds like a dream!!!
Understatement :sneaky: Oh how nice it is when you're building a car you know is FAST. :nod: