R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16
Default ta05 one way

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXSWC1&P=Z
does the front one way pulley make a difference or do i have to get the center on way set for it to even work?
ocamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
Tech Master
 
cheehtae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,470
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocamoto View Post
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXSWC1&P=Z
does the front one way pulley make a difference or do i have to get the center on way set for it to even work?
Ar u racing or bashing?
cheehtae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehtae View Post
Ar u racing or bashing?
imma try to get in racing but fo now imma be drifting
ocamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
TwoTone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,002
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocamoto View Post
imma try to get in racing but fo now imma be drifting
Well it depends. Front one way no front breaking and acts like a spool under power.

Now for drifting, I would assume you want a front diff with a rear spool.

Are you racing carpet(front one way) or asphalt(spool).

Misread you're question, front one way pulley works with a one way. I'll have to look at mine but I think the are different or it might be the spool pulley that's different.
TwoTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
Well it depends. Front one way no front breaking and acts like a spool under power.

Now for drifting, I would assume you want a front diff with a rear spool.

Are you racing carpet(front one way) or asphalt(spool).

Misread you're question, front one way pulley works with a one way. I'll have to look at mine but I think the are different or it might be the spool pulley that's different.
ohh alright thanks i guess i gotta both the one way pulle and center peice
ocamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tamiya TA05 Touring Sedan kentech Electric On-Road 11403 06-21-2017 04:10 AM
Tamiya TRF415 JDM_DOHC_SiR Electric On-Road 21094 03-10-2016 12:02 PM
R/C Stuff Selling Kenneth Tan Singapore R/C Racers 45728 09-09-2009 08:19 AM
Any Question?? Leave your message here! rcmart rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace 819 04-20-2008 12:37 AM
Tamiya Asia Cup Qualifying 2007 viper1 Malaysian R/C Racers 653 08-06-2007 01:01 AM
TA05...Race proven...For sale! Darkseid R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 21 07-10-2007 11:10 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:23 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net