Like Tree2Likes

Tamiya TRF415

Old 11-24-2004, 10:36 AM
  #5011  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Carl Giordano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Upper Saddle River, NJ
Posts: 2,481
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Yes: Chris, get the heat sink bar, forgot to mention I put one on.

Stick with the stock arms for the time being, seeing that we are running on carpet and our tracks are unforgiving.

I actually plan on running the light-weight on day on carpet to see how they feel.

Don't forget the Tamiya TRF Shirts...
Carl Giordano is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 10:49 AM
  #5012  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Carl Giordano
Yes: Chris, get the heat sink bar, forgot to mention I put one on.

Stick with the stock arms for the time being, seeing that we are running on carpet and our tracks are unforgiving.

I actually plan on running the light-weight on day on carpet to see how they feel.

Don't forget the Tamiya TRF Shirts...
I changed everthing back to stock excepted for the springs,using Ass. copper/red and duel one ways.
dawgmeat is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 10:52 AM
  #5013  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Carl Giordano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Upper Saddle River, NJ
Posts: 2,481
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Good set-up for the Srpings. They are just slightly harder than the Tamiya Purple. I will also try the ASC springs.

I'm not planning on going to much stiffer, I actually like it when the chassis has some roll to it. Especially when there are not a lot of switch backs on the track
Carl Giordano is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 05:54 PM
  #5014  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (78)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,112
Trader Rating: 78 (99%+)
Default .

Originally posted by dawgmeat
I changed everthing back to stock excepted for the springs,using Ass. copper/red and duel one ways.

Left, left, left, right left. Follow me men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 06:04 PM
  #5015  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Re: .

Originally posted by Raul Garcia
Left, left, left, right left. Follow me men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we were following you we would spend all our time in the Mi2 board talking about " go Purple" but blue is a better color, you would know this from your time spent here, oh by the way have you ordered your 415 yet
dawgmeat is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 06:07 PM
  #5016  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (78)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,112
Trader Rating: 78 (99%+)
Default Re: Re: .

Originally posted by dawgmeat
If we were following you we would spend all our time in the Mi2 board talking about " go Purple" but blue is a better color, you would know this from your time spent here, oh by the way have you oder your 415 yet

I would have bought the MS that the guy was selling on the for sale post, but I could not get approved for the financing.
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 06:12 PM
  #5017  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (42)
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,925
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Raul, Ill be coming to see you too real soon, with my belt a slapping

Looks like it will be a battle of the breeds
John Tag is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 06:14 PM
  #5018  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Raul Garcia
I would have bought the MS that the guy was selling on the for sale post, but I could not get approved for the financing.

I forgot to tell you that I'm Miami right visiting my dad for thanksgiving, I'll see if I can find me a wife on south beach
dawgmeat is offline  
Old 11-24-2004, 06:25 PM
  #5019  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (78)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Greenvill, NC
Posts: 7,112
Trader Rating: 78 (99%+)
Default Bring it on!!

Originally posted by John Tag
Raul, Ill be coming to see you too real soon, with my belt a slapping

Looks like it will be a battle of the breeds
You know Tag, I spank the X Factor every week. Whats one more!




Just joking, I cant wait to see you soon. You coming Sunday?




Dawg,
Big on both ends are what you should be looking for on SOBE!
Later.
Raul Garcia is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:07 AM
  #5020  
Shop Owner
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Japan
Posts: 654
Default TRF 415MS

I work for the RC Adviser Champ from Japan. Tomorrow, we will receive the new TRF 415MS. Here is a our discount price for it. If you guys are interesting to order it, please mail to [email protected]

TRF 415 MS chassis kit 37700Yen
Chassis kit with titanium screw set 41200Yen.

If you have any question, please let's me know

Masa
Masa is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 05:47 AM
  #5021  
Tech Master
 
forty6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,922
Default

Originally posted by Masa
I work for the RC Adviser Champ from Japan. Tomorrow, we will receive the new TRF 415MS. Here is a our discount price for it. If you guys are interesting to order it, please mail to [email protected]

TRF 415 MS chassis kit 37700Yen
Chassis kit with titanium screw set 41200Yen.

If you have any question, please let's me know

Masa
Masa, how much is EMS shipping to the US?
forty6 is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:04 AM
  #5022  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
dawgmeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,657
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by forty6
Masa, how much is EMS shipping to the US?
$ 401.58, not bad since you do get a lot of hop-ups in the kit
dawgmeat is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:08 AM
  #5023  
wyd
Tech Legend
iTrader: (51)
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,220
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Bring it on!!

Originally posted by Raul Garcia
You know Tag, I spank the X Factor every week. Whats one more!




Just joking, I cant wait to see you soon. You coming Sunday?




Dawg,
Big on both ends are what you should be looking for on SOBE!
Later.
Raul are you going to spank him with a 415 soon or what!!!!!!
wyd is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:08 AM
  #5024  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
raffaelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Stve Wang and Speetech

I called Steve at the very last moment, the eve of a holiday to order the 415. Not only did he give me some valuable information about the car, he dropped whatever he was doing and packed my car to make sure that it made it into the the overnight delivery pickup.

He has won over a customer. Thanks Steve!

Can't wait to start building it!

Raul.....you are in trouble!
raffaelli is offline  
Old 11-25-2004, 07:15 AM
  #5025  
wyd
Tech Legend
iTrader: (51)
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,220
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Stve Wang and Speetech

Originally posted by raffaelli
I called Steve at the very last moment, the eve of a holiday to order the 415. Not only did he give me some valuable information about the car, he dropped whatever he was doing and packed my car to make sure that it made it into the the overnight delivery pickup.

He has won over a customer. Thanks Steve!

Can't wait to start building it!

Raul.....you are in trouble!
That is what Steve is famous for. He runs a great business. I have placed alot of orders in the last few months and he always has my stuff to me in no time. Now I'm impatiant so I always get 2nd day air and my stuff is their everytime.

Raul is just stiring up the pot a little.
wyd is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.