Tamiya TRF415

You're on Page 21 of 1407
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by black-knight
    it will prolly use std 04 diffs.
    Dont think it can as the front oneway appears to be in the centre of the front housing
  • The pulleys are different (35T) and the front diff / one way is centered, so t=it will need different outdrives.

But I'm sure they will make some, although have no idea when they'll be released.

And for that price, I hope it comes Full Hopped up !!!!!
  • Have you an date? Or the month when the car will be available?

thanks
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Neosaka
    Have you an date? Or the month when the car will be available?

thanks
    It should be Febuary 2004 or there abouts
  • When you preorder, do they actually debit your account straight away, or do they wait until spring when they get them in stock?
  • And another movie. Check this out

http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mi...A-A6E26F43B4FA
  • Wait until the order is sent...
  • Hi Guys,

I'm going to try and find out as soon as I can just how much the TRF415 is going to cost in the US (I think $500+ is way too much for the car, it should be a lot cheaper by the time it gets to the US) As soon as I find out some info, I'll post it on here and start a pre-order on our website.

Steve Wang
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by SpeedTech
    Hi Guys,

I'm going to try and find out as soon as I can just how much the TRF415 is going to cost in the US (I think $500+ is way too much for the car, it should be a lot cheaper by the time it gets to the US) As soon as I find out some info, I'll post it on here and start a pre-order on our website.

Steve Wang
    If thats the case sign me up now

-Dave
  • Go, Steve!!!! i was almost ready to preorder from R10, but i thought that seemed a lil much. let us know as soon as you find out, as i am sure i will have to have one, and another at our track with a TB3s im sure will need one too...
  • Pre ordered my TRF415, i cannot wait! Rick
  • this thing better be good

if its not i'll get like 5 414mii's
  • From my short experience with my EvoIII, I am happy to see them build a flagship Belt car. They IMHO have a great handlign car and a improperly engineered drivetrain in the evoIII. No matter what you do you eat diff gears-thats not right. The 415 looks killer!! It has a bunch of detail stuff that looks like a wish list of changes I wanted to see on the veoIII as well. Cannot wait to see one run.
  • Rainbow Ten now can pre-order before Nov. 20 and get 5000 yen off.
  • forgive me if this was mentioned elsewhere...

but i luv the eccentric diff mounts on the TRF415M, belt tension was 1 slight low point on the 414. (Not a problem on the Evo3 lol)