M-sonic RZ ESC

Old 11-01-2003, 02:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Default M-sonic RZ ESC

I'm gettin realy stressed with this thing, just got it no instructions (second hand) and the punch is realy bad, any help would be apreciated
Old 11-01-2003, 10:00 PM
saw
Tech Adept

when you first turn the esc on the lights will flash right after that either the red or green led will flash. to change it press the setup button while that ligt is flashing the opposite color will flash after you press the button telling you what your puch is
i believe you can set it from one flash wich is the lowest punch up to eight flashes wich is the highest punch hope this helps if not let me know and i might be able to dig up some instructions somewhere
Old 11-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

I hear them ger man electric aint kickin it t t. . . You want transisted power supply, I'm morever thinking a toggle and let em' r.i.p.
Old 11-02-2003, 05:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Default saw, man your a life saver

Thanks dude a bit unclear but i fiddled and its sorted now, it took me a while but i see what you mean about the flashes, i suppose that'l teach me to buy without instructions, lol i get to race tonight now!!!!! Thanks....