Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
FUTABA 3VCS HELP REQUIRED >

FUTABA 3VCS HELP REQUIRED

FUTABA 3VCS HELP REQUIRED

Old 01-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Tech Regular

Default FUTABA 3VCS HELP REQUIRED

Help or advice,
I have a problem,ran the tranny and receiver for 2 years with 2.4ghz with out problem.Throttle mode always at 50/50 Used various ESC and motors again with out a problem.

Just bought a SPEKTRUM 2.4 and mini receiver.Fitted in car with LRP VECTOR and Nosram 10.5bl MOTOR.

Car is now undriveable top speed is ok when i eventually get there but hairpins slowing down etc it takes an eternity to get back up to speed.
Now im blaming the Radio gear but it could be the Motor.??? ESC???? On the bench every thing seems to be working fine.Onload different story.

Some on has suggested Throttle mode should be set at 70/30. Any help opinions welcome.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

Create a new 'model' in the memories and reset everything in it to default. Reset the ESC back to defaults and rebind the receiver.

Now start fiddling about. On a couple of ESC's I've had the end points for the throttle needed adjusting as full was reached at about 70% of full travel.

Were you using the same motor/ESC combo before?

Skiddins