R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #1396
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to chicky03

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
Does fast lap for the weekend count for anything?
Only if you race at The Gate
Old 05-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #1397
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
Does fast lap for the weekend count for anything?
You have earned the title of the "one lap wonder"
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #1398
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
....and he did a great job of controlling himself at the snack bar. Billy probably lost money after stocking up preparing for his usual but not only was AY fast he looked a little on the slim side Still has man tits like Arluck but he's working on that
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #1399
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Randy_Pike

I would just like to say thank you to Billy Bowerman and his wife Tracy for dedicating so much time into the Speedworld facility, it truly shows their devotion to rc racing.

And to all those that made the Reedy Race of Champions happen! Great job to everyone involved. Some of the best and closest racing I've seen in years!

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Randy_Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1400
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Thanx Billy and Tracy for hosting this race! You guys were very hospitable and always checked on us at our RV spot to make sure we were ok. You guys rock! Thanx Scotty and crew for running the Reedy race. Scotty, you made sure i was taken care of and that i really appreciate. It was my 1st Reedy race since 2002 and had an awesome time. Special thanx to the sponsors especially Andy and Colin from HPI for bringing RCGT to the Reedy race. I hope it is here to stay.

It was great to see the Norcal group again as well...Art Davenport, Clint Riley, and Jason Moberly. I wish someday i can race as much as i used to...but all in all, it was a good reunion as well as a great weekend off for me. Thankyou again everyone involved;
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
TEAM ASSOCIATED|REEDY|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA| RPM|AMAIN|CREATEX/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|CFX|CAL RACEWAY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #1401
Tech Master

Special thanks to Tom Meyers from Chipotle foods for sponsoring the burrito's for the 2009 REEDY race. .

Thank you
Billy
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #1402
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Congrats Scotty for making invite! Good job man!

EJ, your a machine! Car looked great, great driving all weekend! Kevin also!

Billy, you looked great with the wig on lmao! Thats the new hair style man Clint you to

Dave, congrats! You car looked great to! Was nice to meet you

Wish I could have gotten a car together and ran in time
Old 05-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #1403
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

Big thanks to Billy and crew for the killer racing facility and Scotty for running a stunning race. Thanks to all the sponsors for making this race happen. If not for the sponsors this race wouldnít have happened. Hands down one of the best races I have ever attended! Look forward to racing at Speed World soon and attending more Scotty Ernst races.

Also BIG thanks to every one who helped me out and made my first RROC happen. Thanks to Matt Botting a local racer who lent me his brand new Xray T2 009 so I could attend this race (sorry about the chassis and motor mount!), High Velocity for providing me with killer motors, Fantasy World Hobbies for bodies, Tires and Parts, Jose Morales for helping me out with parts, Thunder Power for lending me a killer battery pack, Xray team for getting me back on the track after a bad first qual, ORCA USA for the super cap, AE team driver Keith Yu for convincing me to attend and all the local racers for the help and props going into and during the race.

See every one next year,

Kody Knudtson
Kody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #1404
Tech Regular

Quote:
BIG TIME FAILURE!!!!
Team STPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #1405
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by YLLIB View Post
Special thanks to Tom Meyers from Chipotle foods for sponsoring the burrito's for the 2009 REEDY race. .

Thank you
Billy
Anytime....
Team STPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #1406
Tech Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to E.J. Evans

Thank you Scotty, Speedworld, Reedy, liverc.com and whoever else it took to make this race happen. I can only imagine how much effort it takes to put on a race of this magnitude.

For those that didnít make it to the race this year, I hope you consider it for next year. This race is one of the permanent fixtures on my calendar. Even though there were fewer international drivers this year, the invite racing was still AWESOME to watch!!!! Iím sure the invite drivers that didnít make it will be there next year and watching them battle makes the whole race worth going.

Iíd like to thank TOP Racingís Vincent and Frank for getting us the new cars in time for the Reedy. They have been extremely busy with the production and for a second it looked as if they werenít going to be ready. They ran production at full throttle and got us a limited number of kits.

Iíd like to thank Jim from Thunder Power, this was my first race with them and the batteries were excellent. I also want to thank Sean Cochran for the LRP SPX speedo in my 13.5 and Robert from KO for the KO speedo in my RCGT and the servos in both my cars.

The RCGT class was a blast to drive and low cost, I ran only one set of tires for 4 qualifiers and 2 mains!

Great race coverage on rcevilempire.com.

The race ran flawless and I had a great time.

Solaris Racing Products (SRP) Solaris Spec Tires!

www.solarisrp.com | www.apexhobbies.com | www.topracingusa.com
E.J. Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #1407
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Well....if I couldn't be in the show I might as well be the show. I had fun and thanks God that the weather cooled down from previous weekends so the Jaco's actually worked.

Big thanks to Randy Pike, Jason Moberly, Marshall Keener, Ryan Crabtree, Jesse Stark, Joe N, Aaron Biner, Joe Albano, Scotty Barnes, Dujuan Moore, Albert J, Jay Cole, The Davenports, and anyone else that's helped me out over the last few months. These guys kept me racing and allowed me to continue to have fun at the Reedy and at club races. Can't wait to have fun again after a small break.
I do believe that I posted that the weather cooled down from previous weekends since I'm receiving pm's about some of my comments
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #1408
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to seaball

Quote:
jim herrmann is going to be hurt.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #1409
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Oh I forgot to ask earlier, Scotty E. are you going to have the Invite race results from Sunday posted anywhere?? Or maybe have them added to the liverc results??

Thanks,

OH and I forgot to Thank Mr Meyers for the Great Chipotle Burritos for the race.

Thank you oh Great one!!!

"On-road is racing.. off-road is 50% competitive jumping and 50% crash avoidance"...
Scott B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:32 AM   #1410
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

hey scott B will this work for you
http://www.liverc.com/view_result_fi...Cup_Points.pdf
#60 of the Original 100
If your not part of the solution
Your part of the problem !
JasonC is offline   Reply With Quote