R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #901
Tech Champion
 
F. Mendoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 7,232
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
dont wanna cause any trouble like those norcal guys RCGT really took off in socal and one of the reasons were because of the "increased" time on the track
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Looks like someone has a date with a wall soon
umm...toasty!







Who am I kidding? LMAO when I read that. Clint, you on yo way.
__________________
RC America - Xray - Hudy - Gravity RC - KO Propo - Super Rad Graphics

Mr. Shookie goes home 10-06-08. Bill Levinson 4-14-15
F. Mendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #902
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Looks like someone has a date with a wall soon
as long as the wall isnt wearing a short black dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advil View Post
"NOR-CAL STYLE" You should remember that one Chris.
yes i do.
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #903
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratus Racer View Post
umm...toasty!







Who am I kidding? LMAO when I read that. Clint, you on yo way.

Make sure that's in all caps
TOASTY!!!!!
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #904
Tech Champion
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,524
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

ok, so never mind what the race rules are going to be,

what are the local rules for having a good time and does the track and or its players have something/anything planned?
__________________
semi retired..
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #905
Tech Adept
 
hi-tech-redneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: hanford ca.
Posts: 136
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default hint of a party?

PARTY!.PARTY!.PARTY!,.....OOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
__________________
tularecountyrc.com/the chicken ranch/exeter hobbies/nor-cal hobbies,ripon raceway/hara tcx/losi 22/top photon vta/tekin/reedy/hpi racing/3racing/AT&T/much more/upgrade rc
hi-tech-redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:43 PM   #906
Tech Champion
 
Still Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 7,236
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

A few local restaurants to Speedworld...All in Roseville

Claim Jumper Restaurant - www.claimjumper.com - (916) 788-1705

Carvers Steak & Chops - www.paragonsteak.com - (916) 782-5525

La Provence Restaurant - www.laprovenceroseville.com - (916) 789-2002

Outback Steakhouse - www.outbacksteakhouse.com - (916) 772-6060

Mikuni Japanese Restaurant - www.mikunisushi.com - (916) 797-2112

Il Fornaio - www.ilfornaio.com - (916) 788-1200

Carmelita's Restaurant - carmelitasrestaurant.com - (916) 783-0411

Fat's Asia Bistro & Dim Sum - www.fatsbistro.com - (916) 787-3287

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - www.olivegarden.com - (916) 783-6005

Party at Billy's house...

Warning...Some at the top are pricey; but, Billy's is priceless...

Bill
__________________
Constantly evolving CRC WGT and WGT-R/T...Carpet & Asphalt...All thanks to Team CRC.

And a pair of Associated B6 buggies for turf and clay tracks.
Still Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:55 PM   #907
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
ok, so never mind what the race rules are going to be,

what are the local rules for having a good time and does the track and or its players have something/anything planned?
That's my birthday weekend so I'm partying all weekend long. We have a few local parties planned.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:23 AM   #908
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Bill View Post
A few local restaurants to Speedworld...All in Roseville

Claim Jumper Restaurant - www.claimjumper.com - (916) 788-1705

Carvers Steak & Chops - www.paragonsteak.com - (916) 782-5525

La Provence Restaurant - www.laprovenceroseville.com - (916) 789-2002

Outback Steakhouse - www.outbacksteakhouse.com - (916) 772-6060

Mikuni Japanese Restaurant - www.mikunisushi.com - (916) 797-2112

Il Fornaio - www.ilfornaio.com - (916) 788-1200

Carmelita's Restaurant - carmelitasrestaurant.com - (916) 783-0411

Fat's Asia Bistro & Dim Sum - www.fatsbistro.com - (916) 787-3287

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - www.olivegarden.com - (916) 783-6005

Party at Billy's house...

Warning...Some at the top are pricey; but, Billy's is priceless...

Bill
El Azteca -- great mexican food right down the street from the track

BJ's brewry -- great microbrewed beer and food
__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 AM   #909
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,853
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
El Azteca -- great mexican food right down the street from the track

BJ's brewry -- great microbrewed beer and food
There is also a place in town called Javieras that has good food and great drinks. I also hear there is an occasional poker game going there too. Poolside seating and good company. A great place to spend some time.
__________________
SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #910
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advil View Post
There is also a place in town called Javieras that has good food and great drinks. I also hear there is an occasional poker game going there too. Poolside seating and good company. A great place to spend some time.
That's where I'll be
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #911
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
That's where I'll be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advil View Post
There is also a place in town called Javieras that has good food and great drinks. I also hear there is an occasional poker game going there too. Poolside seating and good company. A great place to spend some time.
And as a bonus, you can see me in a speedo.
__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #912
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,853
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
And as a bonus, you can see me in a speedo.
OH MAN!?!?!?!?!?!? The biker shorts were bad enough but a SPEEDO???!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH....... MY EYES!!!!!!>>>MY EYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
__________________
SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #913
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
And as a bonus, you can see me in a speedo.
I would rather open a picture text from AY than see that
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #914
Tech Champion
 
Matt Howard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Abilene TX
Posts: 5,952
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advil View Post
There is also a place in town called Javieras that has good food and great drinks. I also hear there is an occasional poker game going there too. Poolside seating and good company. A great place to spend some time.
Isn't that the new gay bar that Stlnlst is always talking about?
__________________
Official member of The Guild of Calamitous Intent and proud supporter of Conjectural Technologies.
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Matt Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #915
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Howard View Post
Isn't that the new gay bar that Stlnlst is always talking about?
No the economy took it's toll on that place along with your favorite place..."THE BLUE OYSTER"
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:00 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net