R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #286
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybell View Post
What class are you running this year Clint?
13.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
I have come to the conclusion that Clint is a punching bag.
Feels that way We get a black President and I still can't get any love
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #287
Suspended
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 703
Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
13.5



Feels that way We get a black President and I still can't get any love
So you're actually dipping down and regressing back into 13.5? For sure I was thinking that you would be making the A in Mod this year... guess not :P
StickyFingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #288
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyFingaz View Post
So you're actually dipping down and regressing back into 13.5? For sure I was thinking that you would be making the A in Mod this year... guess not :P

Mod all but died around here and I hve found 13.5 to be more fun. It's been really fun club racing since we all went to 13.5
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #289
Tech Regular
 
Team STPN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Roseville, Cal
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Mod all but died around here and I hve found 13.5 to be more fun. It's been really fun club racing since we all went to 13.5
But you have had you butt handed with that crappy Speedo of yours My 17.5 blew by you like a weeping willow tree in the wind
We will see how fast it is tomorrow
Team STPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #290
Tech Addict
 
ab1105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 568
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

let me guess....Clint was "testing". Hes a regular Mr. Wizard with the testing. I saw him with a lab coat and beaker....
ab1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 AM   #291
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1105 View Post
let me guess....Clint was "testing". Hes a regular Mr. Wizard with the testing. I saw him with a lab coat and beaker....
You know if he had red hair that stuck straight up ...he would actually look like a black beeker.

__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #292
Tech Regular
 
Team STPN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Roseville, Cal
Posts: 321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
You know if he had red hair that stuck straight up ...he would actually look like a black beeker.

So no more STLNLST...Beeker:lol :

He changes to pink when he sees a 17.5 pass his 13.5 on the staright away
Team STPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #293
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
13.5



Feels that way We get a black President and I still can't get any love

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Mod all but died around here and I hve found 13.5 to be more fun. It's been really fun club racing since we all went to 13.5
I cant believe your running 13.5! Hahahaha you and Scotty swapped! You ran mod last year, and he did 13.5, now its opposite! I thought you were motor man?

I should actually be running Reedy this year! Im working on it I will be running 13.5 if I do go
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #294
Suspended
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 703
Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
Mod all but died around here and I hve found 13.5 to be more fun. It's been really fun club racing since we all went to 13.5

All good. 13.5 is just as competitive class as any... in fact I tihnk you'll have to be on top of your game even more because there'll probably be a larger field in 13.5 again.
StickyFingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #295
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,530
Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyFingaz View Post
All good. 13.5 is just as competitive class as any... in fact I tihnk you'll have to be on top of your game even more because there'll probably be a larger field in 13.5 again.
If I remember correctly last year the top 35+ in 13.5 were all on the same lap.
The Wease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #296
Tech Champion
 
Korey Harbke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 6,126
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wease View Post
If I remember correctly last year the top 35+ in 13.5 were all on the same lap.
Are you going this year????
__________________
Xray - RC America - Hudy - Apex RC - LRP - Protoform - AVID - 1Up Racing - Xenon - Xpert - Sanwa - RC Mission America - SpeedZombi - Slapmaster Tools - Turtlemaster Racing - Seattle RC Racers
Korey Harbke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #297
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

When are you guys gonna get stickied?
__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #298
Tech Master
 
Scott B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NOR-CAL
Posts: 1,247
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy View Post
When are you guys gonna get stickied?

I Pm'ed 2 mods about it, and no responce or sticky done.

I think the carpet nats thread has been "sticky" for more then a month and there's a nitro onroad race thats in June that's been "stickyed"
__________________
Mugen Racing USA, Sweep Racing Tires, R1 Wurks, Protoform, Speedworld Raceway...

"On-road is racing.. off-road is 50% competitive jumping and 50% crash avoidance"...
Scott B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #299
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott B View Post
I Pm'ed 2 mods about it, and no responce or sticky done.

I think the carpet nats thread has been "sticky" for more then a month and there's a nitro onroad race thats in June that's been "stickyed"

...hmmm ...wierd ..maybe it's a racial thing
__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #300
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post



I cant believe your running 13.5! Hahahaha you and Scotty swapped! You ran mod last year, and he did 13.5, now its opposite! I thought you were motor man?

I should actually be running Reedy this year! Im working on it I will be running 13.5 if I do go
Mod was fun when there were more guys running it. 13.5 always seem to have the larger crowd which equals more fun (IMO) I wish Scotty well in mod. I will have fun no matter what in 13.5 Thanks again for your help and hopefully next time I won't need you to marshall for me while I repair the car I did own Scotty in that one qualifier though I never seen a guy have to use his breaks so many times in one race He did have me on the top end though......but hey......I was testing I'll be back out there in two weeks ready for more of the same. The Reedy points race starts then.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:10 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net