R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-31-2006, 02:53 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Well I ordered a Spintec Battery Manager V2 from him yesterday. I had a confirmation email regarding my order and that the money had been received. My order status is printed and that's it? I hope I am not one of the ones that gets stuck with the problems aome others have got After reading the posts about precisionrc I emailed james and I will wait for his reply. I also placed an order with rcchamp so now I have two orders to stress about as this is the first time I have ordered anything from overseas.
WRXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 05:06 PM   #17
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I ordered a t2r over the weekend, used paypal, and I came in on tuesday, using the 2nd shipping option, I forget what they called it, shipping was pricey, but they are the only place I found that had the car in stock.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:16 PM   #18
Tech Regular

I ordered it to be shipped via UPS was something like 24.70USD but I want it NOW!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:52 PM   #19
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXTC
I ordered it to be shipped via UPS was something like 24.70USD but I want it NOW!
Yeah the 2nd option was about $40, but I got in 3 days, and I have it NOW

let the chassis prep begin.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:47 AM   #20
MSB
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to MSB
Default precision rc

My first experience with this shop was too the last one. Among other items I ordered two xray front upper bumpers and only one was received. After many e-mails asking for the missing item, they never send me. So I could not thrust them for future buying.

They prefered loose a customer than a transportation fee for a packing mistake.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:36 AM   #21
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZR
Well, i make my payment on 1-5-2005, and i got his e-mail on 2-5-2005 said will sent parts to me with 24hours, then i never here from him any more, then i got those parts at the end on 24-5-2005, but there is missing 3 item, then i keep e-mail him, but no reply at all, just want to let you guys know i have that problem

Same happened to me. When I finally got the part it was the wrong one.
jag88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #22
Tech Regular

WOW, reading some of the posts after mine I started to get nervous . I just checked the status of my parcel with the UPS tracking number and actually rang UPS. The parcel has already been cleared by customs and will be at my door today or tomorrow at the latest So it has been sent, now when I get it it better be what I ordered. But considering I ordered this on the 10/31/2006 and it is only the 2nd now IS GREAT SERVICE!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #23
Tech Regular

Item arrived today!! Man I can understand everyone can have different experiences but from HK to Melb in three days is fantastic.. I will not hesitate to use precisionrc again!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #24
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I just put in a order at precisionrc.com for a spektrum pro with micro rx combo. I just got an email for a order receipt but thats it? I have no other email after that with updates, email James several times with no reply. Should I be worry yet? Its been 3 days.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:21 AM   #25
Tech Regular

hi i have placed 6 orders with precision rc and everyone has been sent quickly. and the other week when he didnt have the jet racing shockshaft pliers in he said that he will send them me via ems (2nd option) free of charge
stephen hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #26
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Right, I wouldn't worry about it either, just got my first order from them a couple of days ago, & everything went quickly & smoothly(but I also only got the one email confirmation). Something you might try though is go to their website, log in, & you can check the status of your order(including finding a tracking number you can click on to check delivery status)....

Go Pokes!!!
Grizzbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:38 PM   #27
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've ordered loads of things, great service, cheap prices (compared to the UK) and quick shipping

Charles
Old 12-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #28
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFR
email James several times with no reply. Should I be worry yet? Its been 3 days.

Don't think its time to worry yet, i placed loads of orders and whenever there is a problem james lets me know.

My mate recently had a problem with his order and sent three emails, with no reply, but then he found the first reply in the junk mail folder, so it might be worth checking that, just an idea.

Also, they do have a phone number, might be worth a call if it gets to a week...
jakeburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #29
Tech Apprentice

they probably do about 100 orders a day. so in any business there are errors. maybe 1% at least. sometimes in the customers favour aswell. but we never hear of those do we?

also satisfied customers never complain.

dont worry all these HK shops are very very good. I never had a problem with them.
PIITB is offline   Reply With Quote