Search

Opinions needed on value of NIB Tamiya F201 kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Opinions needed on value of NIB Tamiya F201 kit

Hi guys,

While I have been browsing this great forum for a while now, this is my first post so please forgive the commercial nature of the topic.

I am located in Australia, and I have some NIB Tamiya F201 F1 kits that I'm looking to sell. For those who don't know the F201 is the discontinued 4WD F1car with all inboard suspension.

I have both the Williams FW24 kit and the 2-body kit (with one CF look and 1 clear shell), both unassembled and complete.

What should I be ebaying them for? Should I try ebay US or Australia, or some other medium? Obviously I would like to get a good price, but the proceeds will be simply reinvested to fund my interest in the hobby!

Thanks and sorry if this should be in the 'for sale' section, but I'm just gauging what they're worth at the moment.

Cheers,

Steve
Old 12-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

There are 2 on the 'bay right now in the $350-400 (USD) range, whether they will sell for that remains to be seen. It is impossible to put a price tag on what is pretty much a collector's item, because the answer to "what is it worth" is "what is the buyer willing to pay". Best of luck with the sale.

-rocky b