Xray M18

Old 05-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Got some good vids today some are still processing because I just uploaded them:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+
+ YouTube Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O26-Nknd9Ig" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video + YouTube Video ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O26-Nknd9Ig"> + YouTube Video ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O26-Nknd9Ig" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

The class never took off here, I'm selling mine artr for dirt cheap if anyone is interested. It's the original with the penguin p7500 chassis, aluminum ball diff, Hitec 85MG Servo, Hobbywing ESC/Motor 7800KV...can't think of anything else. I know this isn't the place but I put it up in the for sale section too and I really need to move it.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default No place to go?

Was reading in this forum that the local MD guys can't find a place to run their 1/18 cars and trucks. There's always Mushroom Bowl in Kennet Sq. They have a pretty large class of em and growing. If you stll have them, blow the dust off of them and run em at Mushroom Bowl!!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Would like to get a program started in Central Ohio

Only had about 4 guys for a carprt program last winter. Any body recing M18 in Midwest US?

Last edited by Slot-machine; 05-22-2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: text error
Old 06-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Man I wish I read this before buying ...no posts in 2 year's = dead car for a reason. .
So has someone rigged a way to use oil shocks ..or is there springs available to soften damping? I tryed grease on shaft but that doesn't work so well..
Old 06-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bronc4now View Post
Man I wish I read this before buying ...no posts in 2 year's = dead car for a reason. .
So has someone rigged a way to use oil shocks ..or is there springs available to soften damping? I tryed grease on shaft but that doesn't work so well..
Not aware of oil shocks. Middle River Hobbies carries adjustable shock bodies and lowering spring sets that come in different spring rates. Very nice people to deal with. Around here when people were running the car they normally ran blue springs front and rear. We just used kingpin lube in the shock body to slow down the damping. Good luck. Cool car but I dusted mine because there is no class for it in my area.