R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice
 
RevXS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
Default HSP Touring car

Brought one of these for a little cuz who iam building a RC stockcar chassis for around it(steel chassis with steel bumpers etc) but i dont have much time to get it done for xmas,need to find out the width of the main tub of the car at its widest point so i can get welding so i can get it done in time,this is the car here




Someone must have one that they can measure for me,In MM would be good

Thanks Nick
RevXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
RCSteve93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 4,601
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXS View Post
Brought one of these for a little cuz who iam building a RC stockcar chassis for around it(steel chassis with steel bumpers etc) but i dont have much time to get it done for xmas,need to find out the width of the main tub of the car at its widest point so i can get welding so i can get it done in time,this is the car here




Someone must have one that they can measure for me,In MM would be good

Thanks Nick
Wait, so you own the car, but don't feel like measuring the chassis? The time it took to post this you could have measured it and done something else.
__________________
rm -rf /windows
RCSteve93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #3
Tech Apprentice
 
RevXS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
Default

I have just brought the car,and i havnt got it yet you could have done somthing more useful yourself rather than being a total arsewipe yourself,Dont waste your own time
RevXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 106
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

hey bro i think he missunderstood ur message as i did to because you didnt mention youd bought it but it wasnt there yet . the way you worded it makes it sound like u already had it

just a lil miss understanding
scottwhat12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
Tech Elite
 
RCSteve93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 4,601
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXS View Post
I have just brought the car,and i havnt got it yet you could have done somthing more useful yourself rather than being a total arsewipe yourself,Dont waste your own time
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwhat12 View Post
hey bro i think he missunderstood ur message as i did to because you didnt mention youd bought it but it wasnt there yet . the way you worded it makes it sound like u already had it

just a lil miss understanding
Thank you. Good thing I am not the only one that misunderstood.

I would recommend building the outer cage first, then just wait until it gets to you, because that seems like a car not many people would have.
__________________
rm -rf /windows
RCSteve93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
Tech Apprentice
 
RevXS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
Default

Im not asking advice on how to do it,i know what im doing all im asking for is a simple measurement from someone who has the car,or knows of someone that has one,Thats it so if you dont have one dont post,simple
RevXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: illinois
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Justin Zorc
Default

mine measures 136mm
Justin Zorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:13 AM   #8
Tech Apprentice
 
RevXS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
Default

Thanks for that mate
RevXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC news in SABAH! jfc_tech Malaysian R/C Racers 5426 01-27-2017 11:21 PM
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 02:50 PM
Race NAK POSER 1/10 GP/EP, 4WD M-Chassis 26/07/2009....pastikan puasa di bulan puasa Shuhakimi Malaysian R/C Racers 201 07-29-2009 09:38 AM
THE EMPIRE HOTEL CARNIVAL 1/10 E.P RACE 2009 G_Man Brunei R/C Racers 51 07-14-2009 08:11 PM
IMPORTANT: New Product Arrival Alert! (August 2008) rcmart rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace 106 12-11-2008 10:52 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:58 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net