Ko BMC Speedo

Old 03-26-2010, 04:05 PM
  #1066  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,465
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fred kellner View Post
Is there a good 1/12th scale mod set up for the KO speedo?
go to kopropo usa, support,vfs help, vfs-1 help center, and there ya go. i will be at the track saturday if you want some help.
goop is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 03:54 PM
  #1067  
Tech Regular
 
zoomster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 288
Default

Hi Fred Kellner try the one that I posted .http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...speedo-69.html

Last edited by zoomster; 03-29-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Sorry Goop wrong person
zoomster is offline  
Old 03-28-2010, 06:25 AM
  #1068  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (34)
 
bluephi1914's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 561
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by srp67 View Post
it must be 32bit version? because it won`t run on mine that is 64bit...

Steve P.
yes... its the 32 bit version
bluephi1914 is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 AM
  #1069  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Has anyone run this in a sprint car before?
Tha Skinny is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 PM
  #1070  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 878
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tha Skinny View Post
Has anyone run this in a sprint car before?
yes both 13.5 and 10.5

13.5 on a small bull ring 3.2sec laps
10.5 on a 200ft run line track

Take Drews 13.5 tc setup drop timming to 4 from 6 and move the whole setting up about 5clicks (do that with slider on right side of scale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A8lZ9xLjP4
white sprint on pole on the bullring 13.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgESYYnEGw
white sprint up front on start 200ft track 10.5
tpczx6 is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 03:56 PM
  #1071  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tpczx6 View Post
yes both 13.5 and 10.5

13.5 on a small bull ring 3.2sec laps
10.5 on a 200ft run line track

Take Drews 13.5 tc setup drop timming to 4 from 6 and move the whole setting up about 5clicks (do that with slider on right side of scale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A8lZ9xLjP4
white sprint on pole on the bullring 13.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgESYYnEGw
white sprint up front on start 200ft track 10.5
What are the other guys running for motors?
Tha Skinny is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 04:06 PM
  #1072  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 878
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tha Skinny View Post
What are the other guys running for motors?
allmost all are running tekins esc and most are running novak and duo's motors
13.5 is the class at the bullring
10.5 out doors
no open class yet
tpczx6 is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 04:39 PM
  #1073  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

OH ok, I ask because thats all they run at my track i beleive.
Tha Skinny is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM
  #1074  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 878
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tha Skinny View Post
OH ok, I ask because thats all they run at my track i beleive.
If you are running at Adams creek a 10.5 with the setup I gave you would be good to start. if running 64 pitch gears and foam tires start at 41/96 if running 2.6 tranny.
tpczx6 is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 09:26 PM
  #1075  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,326
Default

Originally Posted by dawgmeat View Post
Question for the KO staff

At what time can we expect a profile that can run with the RS pro 203 profile, alot of races are coming up I would like to hold out on buying a ESC and hardware to keep up with guys who I was on pace with, thanks in advance.
Stating the obvious, Tekin has the market share in the palm of their hands. That being said, I still have faith in KO from the brushed days. I really would like to see a comparable product to see the light of day very soon.
redbones is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
  #1076  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

[QUOTE=tpczx6;7213227]If you are running at Adams creek a 10.5 with the setup I gave you would be good to start. if running 64 pitch gears and foam tires start at 41/96 if running 2.6 tranny.[/QUO


Nobody runs foams at all at ACR maybe they did back in the day but not within the last two years anyways.
Tha Skinny is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 04:34 PM
  #1077  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 160
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tpczx6 View Post
If you are running at Adams creek a 10.5 with the setup I gave you would be good to start. if running 64 pitch gears and foam tires start at 41/96 if running 2.6 tranny.
Hey Tim, most guys run 7.5's at the Creek unless they have a Tekin and then they run a 8.5 to 10.5.
Monte Hess is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM
  #1078  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 878
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Monte Hess View Post
Hey Tim, most guys run 7.5's at the Creek unless they have a Tekin and then they run a 8.5 to 10.5.
Hey Monte
I was just giving a starting point as I have seen the track and whached them run there a few times. And with me running and testing the BMC in my CW sprint car I found what I posted to be a good feel for the track not to mutch hit as you come out of a corner. I can get up behind some of the guys running tekins and can tell that when their turbo kits in they lose the back of the car for a few feet. if runnig a mod motor just move the slider on the right side up a few more clicks and temp as you run to get the most power you need.
tpczx6 is offline  
Old 04-02-2010, 06:46 AM
  #1079  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tpczx6 View Post
Hey Monte
I was just giving a starting point as I have seen the track and whached them run there a few times. And with me running and testing the BMC in my CW sprint car I found what I posted to be a good feel for the track not to mutch hit as you come out of a corner. I can get up behind some of the guys running tekins and can tell that when their turbo kits in they lose the back of the car for a few feet. if runnig a mod motor just move the slider on the right side up a few more clicks and temp as you run to get the most power you need.
what do you know about racing in Texas, you barely did any you norcal bum!!!
theisgroup is offline  
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 PM
  #1080  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
tpczx6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fremont CA
Posts: 878
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
what do you know about racing in Texas, you barely did any you norcal bum!!!
Well All I know is alot of you came back to racing in Texas After I left so now someone else can have a win
tpczx6 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.