R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-26-2003, 07:38 PM   #61
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to mike_Webb

Way to go Mike D and Bob VanWagner!!!!

I race them them every weekend and those guys are real smooth!!!
mike_Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 08:55 PM   #62
Tech Apprentice

anyone have the full results for the a mains?
thanks for all the race results
lukewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #63
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Sorry about the lack of results, I have not been able to reach any of my reporters. I was hoping Ray might make it on and email me a results file, but no such luck so far. If you're out there, Ray, and have the results, post them or email them! haha

Everyone else, hope to have something soon.

Thanks for sticking with us. Sounds like Josh Cyrul and Mike Dunnigan were the men of the hour here. Prelude to Cleveland? Hmm...
Old 10-26-2003, 10:17 PM   #64
R/C Tech Founder

Also, as I stated awhile back, I *will* have a number of pictures and other information from this race, but it won't be until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest. I will post everything on the main site when I get it. I know it will be old news by then, but I'm sure that some will find it interesting.

Next big R/C Tech coverage event will be the US Indoor Championships from Cleveland this November, and it should be a doozy. If all goes well, I will be there myself, notebook and camera in hand.
Old 10-27-2003, 01:46 AM   #65
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K
Default Results.....

Mike D won both 12th and TC stock I believe

Dumas and Josh TIED for the win in 12th Mod.....the were tied to the hundredth or what ever that J lap program uses.

Josh won TC mod

12th masters....not 100% sure.

I just got home from the long weekend and I just wanted to let you all know who won what.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 08:09 AM   #66
Tech Addict

Default winners

I dont know the top three in every class but here is what I know

Masters 12th
B. VanWagner
B. Bartos
E. Ezro
Thomas
K. Beane

12th Stock
Dunnigan
Pulfer
Gerber Jr.
Ciccarello

12th Mod
Dumas/Cyrul
Henderson (I think)

TC Stock
Dunnigan
Darrough
Longeran (I think)

BRP
Gerber Jr
B. Bartos
???

TC Mod
Cyrul
Lemueux (spelling)
Blackstock (almost a dead heat for second)
Joneser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 08:44 AM   #67
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Quote:
Originally posted by futureal
Sorry about the lack of results, I have not been able to reach any of my reporters. I was hoping Ray might make it on and email me a results file, but no such luck so far. If you're out there, Ray, and have the results, post them or email them! haha

Everyone else, hope to have something soon.

Thanks for sticking with us. Sounds like Josh Cyrul and Mike Dunnigan were the men of the hour here. Prelude to Cleveland? Hmm...
Shane,

Yeah- I had planned on it too, but we were making manual changes that were not related to the PC at times and so I didnt want to send any html files as they might have had incorrect data.

By the time we sort it all out and send it to the USTC commitee for points, like you said, it will e old news!!-but still valuable news!!

It was a great race. it went very smoothly I thought. The competition was unreal. In stock touring I did a 25 5:00 I think. If you went 15 spots ahead of me (into the front of the B-Main) it was only 2 seconds more. From the bottom of the C to the A-Main was less than a lap!!!! Thats close racing!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 10:58 AM   #68
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Hey gang, just wanted to say it was a fun and interesting race. Competition was tight and if you were off a little bit, either car or driver you would be sitting way back in the pack like I was. Oh well can't win them all.

I got some nice pictures of the new Trinity 1/12th car, Mike Dunnigan's rides, Mike Blackstock's rides, Josh's cars and new paint schemes and the person who really does the hard work for Josh. Everytime I saw her she was cutting out decals for something. I also got pictures of the cars of Andrew Gray, Mike Mcmahon (Mission 2 Proto), Kevin K's Losi (Who said a belt car cannot make an A-main in stock ), David Lee's 1/12th scale and we cannot forget about Chris Dosek's rides. Plus many more and more action shots.

Shane said if I filled up his camera with 125 pictures I had to much time on my hands, I tried. I think we got it down to 50 or so left but I am sure some will be edited and not used.

Oh yes, I also took a few of the Mini-T's. I talked with Bill from Horizon and he said it looks like it will be the end of November as planned. So be on the look out for these little guys.

Thanks to all the racers for letting me bug them and take pictures of their cars.

Todd, Jim was not there in case you didn't find out yet.

Time for me to build a belt car.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I post just to look at my avatar.
Kraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:12 AM   #69
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraig
Hey gang, just wanted to say it was a fun and interesting race. Competition was tight and if you were off a little bit, either car or driver you would be sitting way back in the pack like I was. Oh well can't win them all.

I got some nice pictures of the new Trinity 1/12th car, Mike Dunnigan's rides, Mike Blackstock's rides, Josh's cars and new paint schemes and the person who really does the hard work for Josh. Everytime I saw her she was cutting out decals for something. I also got pictures of the cars of Andrew Gray, Mike Mcmahon (Mission 2 Proto), Kevin K's Losi (Who said a belt car cannot make an A-main in stock ), David Lee's 1/12th scale and we cannot forget about Chris Dosek's rides. Plus many more and more action shots.

Shane said if I filled up his camera with 125 pictures I had to much time on my hands, I tried. I think we got it down to 50 or so left but I am sure some will be edited and not used.

Oh yes, I also took a few of the Mini-T's. I talked with Bill from Horizon and he said it looks like it will be the end of November as planned. So be on the look out for these little guys.

Thanks to all the racers for letting me bug them and take pictures of their cars.

Todd, Jim was not there in case you didn't find out yet.

Time for me to build a belt car.
If you're gonna build a belt car Kraig, build a good one. Get an X-Ray!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:21 AM   #70
Tech Champion

Kraig,

I am so sorry we barely even got to say HI to each other!!! I kept seeing you and kept saying to myself-Gotta stop and talk to Kraig. Thanks so much for sending the results to Shane!!! I saw you snapping picks and calling him on your cell phone!!

Next year we will try even harder to keep up on the web presence!!!! I promise you that!!! As in timely pics and timl;y scoring results.

All we were concerned with this event was keeping it going and making sure timing and scoring was correct!!!

Ray
Old 10-27-2003, 11:22 AM   #71
Tech Champion

Cypress-Great job calling the heats and Mains!! Thanks to Bill Jeric for the use of his ipod for the A-Main introductions!!

Ray
Old 10-27-2003, 11:28 AM   #72
Tech Initiate

Kraig - where and when can we see the pics? Real interested in seeing the rides of Cyrul and Blackstock.

Thanks.
savio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:49 AM   #73
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Shane will have the picks in a couple of days. Then he will get them up as quickly as possible.

Ray, next time we will have to sit down and talk. I know what you mean about being busy so don't worry about it. Thanks to you and the group for hosting the event.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I post just to look at my avatar.
Kraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:21 PM   #74
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by rayhuang
Kraig,

I am so sorry we barely even got to say HI to each other!!! I kept seeing you and kept saying to myself-Gotta stop and talk to Kraig. Thanks so much for sending the results to Shane!!! I saw you snapping picks and calling him on your cell phone!!

Next year we will try even harder to keep up on the web presence!!!! I promise you that!!! As in timely pics and timl;y scoring results.

All we were concerned with this event was keeping it going and making sure timing and scoring was correct!!!

Ray
Thanks for the Props Ray! All I can say is that THE NORCAR CREW threw down to put on a first class event. I feel priveleged to have been invited to be a part of such a great staff at a World Class event!!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:29 PM   #75
R/C Tech Founder

Thanks again Kraig for all your help with the coverage.

Ray (or anybody) do you have any contact with the people who are putting on the Cleveland Indoor Champs race? I plan to do similar coverage of that one myself in November. I already have hotel reservations and all that but after I sent in my entry form I heard the race was sold out. I need someone to try and squeeze me in.

I'm as eager to see those pictures as anybody... I'll let you all know as soon as they are headed online.