R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   KX vs Fukuyama (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/25822-kx-vs-fukuyama.html)

NR 10-12-2003 06:18 AM

KX vs Fukuyama

Hi Guys

I dont want this to get Nasty although what do people think about these cells and which is prefered. this forum indicates both are very good.

Let the war begin.:D

acid_rain182 10-12-2003 06:24 AM

hey
who is kx???
do u mean Kinetix ???

rtypec 10-12-2003 08:05 AM

Please stop the creation of lame threads...just say "no"

The XXS vs TC3 thread which is better?

Help me with my motor!

I'm a newbie...how do you gear a 4Turn?

Stuff like that...just do a search and if your comparing things, read their respective threads and come up with your own conclusion.

Maj. Teeth 10-12-2003 08:48 AM

Thanks Rod,

You and I both smell a troll coming.

Dan

elnitro 10-12-2003 09:16 AM

PinkTC3, or Nathan, just enjoy the board and please don't clutter it with non-sense Coke or Pepsi topics. Coke drinkers will always say Coke and vice versa. As rtype and Major said, this board has a lot of information to offer if you only do a SEARCH! No need to start a thread for every brainfart you have. Just chill.

ritchie 10-12-2003 09:34 AM

and i can't wait for the one guy that always adds a third choice

disaster999 10-12-2003 09:49 AM

Originally posted by rtypec
Please stop the creation of lame threads...just say "no"

The XXS vs TC3 thread which is better?

Help me with my motor!

I'm a newbie...how do you gear a 4Turn?

Stuff like that...just do a search and if your comparing things, read their respective threads and come up with your own conclusion.

considering that theres about 120000 threads in forum, i bet any of us dont wanna sit there and scroll through every single one of them to find the write information, doesnt hurt to just ask again, typing a few words isnt gonna kill you!

Jon Kerr 10-12-2003 09:58 AM

if you click the little search button at the top of the page you don't have to scroll through it all. do you guys need help figuring out how to use your computer too?

rtypec 10-12-2003 11:30 AM

Originally posted by disaster999
considering that theres about 120000 threads in forum, i bet any of us dont wanna sit there and scroll through every single one of them to find the write information, doesnt hurt to just ask again, typing a few words isnt gonna kill you!
Here are the threads that didn't take more than 5 seconds to find:

Fukuyama Batteries

Kinetix Batteries

And considering that PinkTC3 started the Kinetix thread...what's the point of adding ANOTHER troll thread of this VS. that?

versa 10-12-2003 12:52 PM

Originally posted by disaster999
it will create redundancy, and add more redundant content to the server, takes up more space, causes it longer to load/search and make it slower for everybody! also it makes REAL people LONGER to SEARCH for USEFULL information and they will have to wade through REDUNDANT threads like these to search for their information.

the search function was created for a reason, use it.

your a mod and you encourage things like that? :D

Johnnytc3 10-12-2003 12:58 PM

kinda makes me want to start a Barry vs. Josh Thread!! lol :p

futureal 10-12-2003 01:41 PM

Re: KX vs Fukuyama

Originally posted by Pink TC3
I dont want this to get Nasty although what do people think about these cells and which is prefered. this forum indicates both are very good.

Let the war begin.:D

Posts like this have NO place here, especially when they are framed in this context. Pink TC3, please stop making these dumb posts/threads.