Community
Wiki Posts
Search

newbie whats the best brushless system for top speed runs

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 03:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy Re: TA03

Hello guys, Im a newbie I have an old TA03 Tamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Belt Driven and I need a TA03 B Part. Tried looking for it online but its already discontinued. Do anyone of you know where I could get one? or HOP-UP? I need help. Thanks!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JunPutol
Hello guys, Im a newbie I have an old TA03 Tamiya Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Belt Driven and I need a TA03 B Part. Tried looking for it online but its already discontinued. Do anyone of you know where I could get one? or HOP-UP? I need help. Thanks!!!
Just an idea, but will the ta03r parts fit?

http://www.fusionhobbies.com/Tamiya-...-p/ta50743.htm
Old 11-19-2008, 04:47 AM
Tech Adept

Hello,

If your going for a seep run the tb-02 wont cut it. You'll spend alot of money trying to get it up to 80 mph. Most drag racers us the Momba system. The can handle the voltage needed to go this fast. Take look at the IMDRA.com site. It for drag racing but the guys over there maybe able to help you get that thing going pretty fast. Have Fun
Old 11-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by byron.s
Hello,

If your going for a seep run the tb-02 wont cut it. You'll spend alot of money trying to get it up to 80 mph. Most drag racers us the Momba system. The can handle the voltage needed to go this fast. Take look at the IMDRA.com site. It for drag racing but the guys over there maybe able to help you get that thing going pretty fast. Have Fun
Helo Byron,

why do yall think the tb-02 is not good for high speeds, im not looking to drag race just make a few passes at a high rate of speed, not looking to take off fast. what can i do to make it handle that, thanks for the input,
Old 11-24-2013, 08:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

isnt exactly the best car out there for speed runs.... Team Associated TC4 is great for speed, kit is only 150.