R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-19-2004, 01:33 PM   #976
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to wheelmanST

The D2 is a short wheelbase chassis...it is so short it uses the Nitro Tc3 driveshaft! It would be excellent for rubber tires, but as my testing shows, its a little too 'stuck' when running foams on extremely high traction carpet tracks.

As far as I know, there is not a losi chassis...he is talking about the Shumacher Mission chassis that uses the losi suspension.
wheelmanST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:55 PM   #977
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

oswald i am one of warpspeed main drivers and i'll give you the insight on the differences.
the d-1 chassis is a smoother and easier car to set up and drive alot of the guys prefer this car on carpet because its not as twicthy or nervous to drive on foam tires .

the d-2 is preferd by the guys like me that like cars with alot of steering and or prefer a nervous car because i like a responsive car. pluss i prefer this car with radial tires.

if you are an intermidiate driver or better i am sure you will be happy with the d-1 the d-2 requires a lot of work. pluss you are better using that energy and hassle into you driving instead.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:58 PM   #978
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by pballkid21587
whats this about a LOSI chassie?????? we want pics
Wheelman is correct. It's the Warpspeed Mission chassis with Losi suspension. SWEET!
DOTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 03:25 PM   #979
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by speedxl
well guys the warpspeed guys gave it to the darkside we slapped them silly like a red headed step kid!
we had a good weekend i. had a couple issuses with glitches ( too much power)
in the last qualifer and a brief encounter with a pipe that waited till the last second to jump out in front of my car! it didnt give a chance to swerve! freakn jerk! but made the a in 9th with my second qualifier
in the made i pulled a hard hole shot for the front from the back and in the first couple of corners cars were still on cold tires i made a couple manuvers and found my self in fourth but at the 4 minute mark i used up all my tires and managed a 6th place finish. every one finished on the same lap with a 12 second spread i drove a hell of a race didnt make a single mistake it shows the level of competition down here in florida congrats to all my team mate s and till the next race practice hard!
So Speed...how did the Warp Team finish? Are the results posted somewhere?
DOTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 03:40 PM   #980
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by speedxl
oswald i am one of warpspeed main drivers and i'll give you the insight on the differences.
the d-1 chassis is a smoother and easier car to set up and drive alot of the guys prefer this car on carpet because its not as twicthy or nervous to drive on foam tires .

the d-2 is preferd by the guys like me that like cars with alot of steering and or prefer a nervous car because i like a responsive car. pluss i prefer this car with radial tires.

if you are an intermidiate driver or better i am sure you will be happy with the d-1 the d-2 requires a lot of work. pluss you are better using that energy and hassle into you driving instead.
well put speedxl...... the d2 is a handful and i agree for some one new the D1 would be the better choice

'OL BUZZARD FARMING (lol)
howard hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #981
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hey speedxl,how many warps were in the A main?enough said.look at the stats before opening your mouth.why do you have to start this up again.if i remeber correctly,you got spanked.stop starting sh?t.enough with this gay darkside crap.get over it.i have no problems with warpseed cars.i have a problem with immature people who wont let stuff go.the people who won were good enough to win with any chassis.as far as i can remeber,all of our guys were in the A but 2 that were in the top of the B main.enough with this crap.let it go.everyone had a good weekend.leave it at that
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:21 PM   #982
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by protc3
hey speedxl,how many warps were in the A main?enough said.look at the stats before opening your mouth.why do you have to start this up again.if i remeber correctly,you got spanked.stop starting sh?t.enough with this gay darkside crap.get over it.i have no problems with warpseed cars.i have a problem with immature people who wont let stuff go.the people who won were good enough to win with any chassis.as far as i can remeber,all of our guys were in the A but 2 that were in the top of the B main.enough with this crap.let it go.everyone had a good weekend.leave it at that
WOW someone needs some PROZAK.. chill brother I started the darside stuff we can be the darkside if ya want. It has Darthvader on it he is cool as hell>>> just funnin

Old 01-19-2004, 04:47 PM   #983
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

its no problem howard,speedxl just talks too much crap on here.he started the last pile of crap and now he is starting it again.THESE ARE TOY CARS HECTOR!!!!!!!
i dont know what race he was watching but if you look at speedlines website it shows a different story.yes,greg ran awesome.he is a great driver.toni,she ran the best i had ever seen her go.i congratulate them.vic ran good,i shook his hand and congratulated him.all of the BMI guys did real good too.joe b.,gary,and stephen were all in the a main and did real well.sean won the B main and was only in the B main because he missed his last qualifier,and i took 3rd in the B.so where did we get rocked.why cant he just shut his pie hole and deal with the beating he received in 19t.
protc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:48 PM   #984
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to lmunno

We had a great time this weekend! Here is a link to the results on Speedline.http://speedlinehobbies.com/results.php
Thanks for all the help you guys gave Toni, especially to Art for everything you did (at least she listened to you).
Hector I will send you an e-mail tonight for the pics.
lmunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:57 PM   #985
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by protc3
its no problem howard,speedxl just talks too much crap on here.he started the last pile of crap and now he is starting it again.THESE ARE TOY CARS HECTOR!!!!!!!
i dont know what race he was watching but if you look at speedlines website it shows a different story.yes,greg ran awesome.he is a great driver.toni,she ran the best i had ever seen her go.i congratulate them.vic ran good,i shook his hand and congratulated him.all of the BMI guys did real good too.joe b.,gary,and stephen were all in the a main and did real well.sean won the B main and was only in the B main because he missed his last qualifier,and i took 3rd in the B.so where did we get rocked.why cant he just shut his pie hole and deal with the beating he received in 19t.
you all are just lucky I wasnt there I would have whooped ya all (for all of ya who dont know me I am just a clown )

Old 01-19-2004, 05:00 PM   #986
Tech Apprentice

Congrats to Tonni and Victor on a great race
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 05:25 PM   #987
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That was the most fun I had racing in I don't know how long!! I was so jacked up about Toni's race I could barely concentrate on anything else for the rest of the day!!! You drove so good and showed so much poise! Great job girl, you deserved that win.
Thanks to Vic and family for the support you give on a daily basis.
Thanks to Lynn Munno for staying up until 1:00 A.M. painting the body for me. You guys are great! Thanks to TMunno for everything (primo pit space, tires, support). Thanks to speedxl for the coaching. Thanks to Racer Chick for giving my race weekend meaning. That was the single biggest quauntum leap of improvement I have ever witnessed!! You are going to do great at the Birds.
Art Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 06:17 PM   #988
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Team Warpspeed

I just wanted to say thinks to Victor,Eva & everyone on the Warpspeed racing team for all of the support over the weekend and i will now be running the demon chassis i will be at the snowbirds and will be running the car on the fl state series so if anyone has any questions about the car don't hesitate to ask i will help everyone that i can you can post here or email me and if i'm at the track just ask me and i will help out anyway that i can

btw i will be running the D1 this weekend out doors at my local track and i will post my set up by 1/26/04

Thanks Dave

We're going to skate to one song and one song only!
Dave Bowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:40 PM   #989
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats to all who ran the first of the 9 races in the Fl. State series. Victor and crew did an excellent job. Chris Franco you kicked my butt in our race!!!!! Way to go kid!!!! Thanks to all for every thing.
tmunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 09:13 PM   #990
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Here is a pic of the WARPSPEED AND FUSION TEAM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 94460599805_0_alb.jpg (25.6 KB, 86 views)
Mr Warpspeed is offline   Reply With Quote