Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 03:16 PM
PaZ
Tech Master

Dotman- I would post a piccy but me camers playin up sorry. Once its working ill try and post

Speedxl- Yea looks like im gonna dremel off a tad, i have still been running the demon i am pleased with the handling its better than the TC3, a new driving style needed lol

N4S- thanks for the input looks like a day to play with it again lol.

Thanks for all of the info guys its very helpful hopfully tomorrow i will have worked it all out, Thanks again PaZ
Old 03-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Paz, I would remove the motor mount (so you can see it easier)and drop a bearing in it to see if its seated properly. If you can see light coming from under it, then remove a little more material from each side of the bearing rest (bearing slot or whatever it's called), don't dremel the bottom. Once that's done, you shouldn't have any more problems
Old 03-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by protc3
hector,you need to stop name dropping.victor never machined anything in house,he is not a machinist,engineer or what ever other crap he told you.i have never put out a bad parts for victor.if he told you that it is just another one of his lies.look at my track record and look at his.and sold his business?what business?where did it go hector?is this another lie of his?dont you see the pattern?if not ,your one of the only ones.i take great offense to victor blaming his incompetence on everyone else.he put himself out of business.you dont need to buy a company name if it is a fictitious business.he told me the same crap about selling his business.easy way to call it quits.

Jason you need to read better! I said a couple got thru the quality check. If you can tell me you are 100% effective producing cars I would classify you as a God. If you want to attack someone your driver speedie needs to shut up and not talk negative stuff regardless of what happend. Victor is a friend to me. If there is personal problems between you two thats your problem. Speedie didnt need to come on here and start talking negative stuff about someone. Victor sold the company and I saw the legal papers. He has another business other then Rc I am sure you know being in the field you'll die of hunger doing one product in Rc.

I even paid you a compliment on your product whats wrong two or three motor mounts that were machined wrong couldnt get through the cracks!

Come on Jason You know theres nothing attacking you here.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

hector,

wasnt knocking you in any way bro.what happened between vic and i is his problem.he needs to make up lies about me to better himself,then so be it.he is sad.and yes,i have quality control at my shop and have all the paperwork to prove that all of victors parts were 100% inspected and held a tolerance of +or - .002.i dont believe for a minute that he sold the company because there was nothing to sell.he was a middle man who burned his bridges everywhere he went.he doesnt realize that i am a well known shop around here for our quality and capabilities and we are well respected.we here all about victor.i dont like to put others down and i have been ignoring this for a long time.i have heard from many people about the crap victor spews about me.i am fed up with this.do not take this as attacking you,when you speak i know it is straight from him.if you would like to further discuss this let me know.we can do it over the phone instead of wasting space on here.again,not a knock on you bro.later
Old 03-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Im sorry if my comment started a bunch of trouble. I was just expressing my opinion based on personal experiences in a public forum. I didnt think it would be a big deal since they went out of business. I felt sorry for PaZ having all of the problems.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:11 PM
PaZ
Tech Master

SORTEEEDDDD

Cheers guys its now dead straight, just a few shims under the ally mount to sort the angle out and its finally straight. Once again thanks to everybody your help was great.

PaZ
Old 03-08-2005, 01:32 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Glad to hear it helped !!!!! Now go have fun with it !!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 02:41 PM
PaZ
Tech Master

gotta wait till friday wish i had time and transport to get to more tracks lol