R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #1
mok
Tech Master
 
mok's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,075
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mok Send a message via Skype™ to mok
Default LRP Vector x12 Brushless Motors

This has to be the most sexiest brushless motor I have ever seen...
http://www.redrc.net/2008/11/exclusi...or/#more-12368

I would have sex with that motor!
mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:07 AM   #2
mok
Tech Master
 
mok's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 1,075
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mok Send a message via Skype™ to mok
Default

seriously though, its less than 4hrs away to the official start of the worlds and this motor is being debuted there.. it looks like a serious pieces of equipment with what sounds like an excellent design (even down to the wiring posts!) and i for one am looking forward to seeing how this performs
mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:03 AM   #3
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mok View Post
seriously though, its less than 4hrs away to the official start of the worlds and this motor is being debuted there.. it looks like a serious pieces of equipment with what sounds like an excellent design (even down to the wiring posts!) and i for one am looking forward to seeing how this performs
Be patient "Mok", in this time USA is not "awaken" yet, UE is just morning in few moments ago, you must to wait few more hours later. Mostly guys will go to Internet mostly after school and working, be patient.
Regarding from news of redrc was just a 3.5T, for me is impossible to have a try, i am racing a 4000kv championship race rule, i am fan of LRP products but only motor fit me is just a stockspec 10.5R, my hope also for X12, will have a 10.5R to fit me with the same as old 1, 3800KV.
The other hope is more news about these latest X12 and the KV data of those motor, instead of Trinity and Orion, never reveal their KVs, then how could i choose my best motor then never been disclassified in the scrutineering.

Last edited by mac853; 11-07-2008 at 06:34 AM.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:35 AM   #4
Tech Elite
 
RCSteve93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 4,601
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I can't blame you. That motor is sexy.
__________________
rm -rf /windows
RCSteve93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:09 AM   #5
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

http://www.rctech.net/forum/rc-marke...market-31.html
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
Tech Addict
 
Adam?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ohhh, that guy...
Posts: 639
Default

I want to have little brushless motor human hybrid babies with it!
Adam? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:48 AM   #7
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac853 View Post
Be patient "Mok", in this time USA is not "awaken" yet, UE is just morning in few moments ago, you must to wait few more hours later. Mostly guys will go to Internet mostly after school and working, be patient.
Regarding from news of redrc was just a 3.5T, for me is impossible to have a try, i am racing a 4000kv championship race rule, i am fan of LRP products but only motor fit me is just a stockspec 10.5R, my hope also for X12, will have a 10.5R to fit me with the same as old 1, 3800KV.
The other hope is more news about these latest X12 and the KV data of those motor, instead of Trinity and Orion, never reveal their KVs, then how could i choose my best motor then never been disclassified in the scrutineering.
If Trinity and Orion don't reveal their KVs, how do they measured them at the scrutineering?

Thanks in advance.
jorgesimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:28 AM   #8
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgesimes View Post
If Trinity and Orion don't reveal their KVs, how do they measured them at the scrutineering?

Thanks in advance.
With that avatar you have then insist ask me this "strange" question?
Of course with that BL motor checker of SP.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:19 AM   #9
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 547
Default

And if we don´t have it?

I'm asking this because i'm looking to make some rules, and i have some doubts about how to limit and measure motors.
jorgesimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgesimes View Post
And if we don´t have it?

I'm asking this because i'm looking to make some rules, and i have some doubts about how to limit and measure motors.
Jorge, do you really need them also in the modified or just your 9.5r spec race?
Do you know 1 thing, i think 9.5r rather than convenional 10.5r is much more difficult to have more variety to choosing motors.
As i know only LRP, GM and SP are in this "monopoly", make somebody feel this is a little unfair.
But i think you choose 9.5r is just because your tracks are so big, then you don't want put the drivers so boring, isn't it?
In the case i have visit your track of Sintra before. If you guys racing in our tracks, i am really sure you will feel how difficult to drive cars, even with 13.5r motors.

Last edited by mac853; 11-08-2008 at 10:23 AM.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #11
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Portugal
Posts: 547
Default

Yeah i know that, but infortunally we can't afford to have electric exclusive tracks. I've been in Andernach and i can say it's damn dificult that track.

Where are you from?
jorgesimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #12
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgesimes View Post
Yeah i know that, but infortunally we can't afford to have electric exclusive tracks. I've been in Andernach and i can say it's damn dificult that track.

Where are you from?
Jorge, are you really care where am i?
I could tell you at least i am not leaving in Portugal anymore, long time ago, but i never race in your place nor meet together before.
But i know somebody from my place which race 1 time before in your nationals.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #13
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 511
Default

Hello everyone and good morning from hot Thailand.

Glad to hear you guys like our radically new LRP Vector X12 motor, not sure about it's sexual abilities tough...

But things are definitely working great here at the Worlds in the 1/12 event, our drivers really like it.
__________________
Reto Koenig
burito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
Tech Addict
 
Losiho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 642
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burito View Post
Hello everyone and good morning from hot Thailand.

Glad to hear you guys like our radically new LRP Vector X12 motor, not sure about it's sexual abilities tough...

But things are definitely working great here at the Worlds in the 1/12 event, our drivers really like it.
So when is the SXX ESC going to be released ?
Losiho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:42 AM   #15
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 511
Default

@Losiho: SXX speedo is scheduled for a March 2009 release.

X12 motors with immediate release.
__________________
Reto Koenig
burito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
‘FWR Racing Season’ FWR Northwest Racers 11302 08-23-2015 07:38 PM
LRP VECTOR 8 1/8 SCALE SYSTEM B.A. Racer Electric Off-Road 25 09-27-2010 10:12 PM
Hacker Brushless Motors 4.5, 6.5, 7.5, 17.5, 10.5, Tekin 10.5 hemi4me R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 15 06-22-2009 08:43 PM
Futaba Servos (BLS451, S9351, S9451) and Hacker, Novak and Tekin Motors hemi4me R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 06-13-2009 05:49 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:30 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net