R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   LRP Vector x12 Brushless Motors (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/252272-lrp-vector-x12-brushless-motors.html)

mok 11-07-2008 01:24 AM

LRP Vector x12 Brushless Motors
 
This has to be the most sexiest brushless motor I have ever seen...
http://www.redrc.net/2008/11/exclusi...or/#more-12368

I would have sex with that motor! :D:D:p

mok 11-07-2008 02:07 AM

seriously though, its less than 4hrs away to the official start of the worlds and this motor is being debuted there.. it looks like a serious pieces of equipment with what sounds like an excellent design (even down to the wiring posts!) and i for one am looking forward to seeing how this performs :cool:

mac853 11-07-2008 03:03 AM


Originally Posted by mok (Post 5025092)
seriously though, its less than 4hrs away to the official start of the worlds and this motor is being debuted there.. it looks like a serious pieces of equipment with what sounds like an excellent design (even down to the wiring posts!) and i for one am looking forward to seeing how this performs :cool:

Be patient "Mok", in this time USA is not "awaken" yet, UE is just morning in few moments ago, you must to wait few more hours later. Mostly guys will go to Internet mostly after school and working, be patient.
Regarding from news of redrc was just a 3.5T, for me is impossible to have a try, i am racing a 4000kv championship race rule, i am fan of LRP products but only motor fit me is just a stockspec 10.5R, my hope also for X12, will have a 10.5R to fit me with the same as old 1, 3800KV.
The other hope is more news about these latest X12 and the KV data of those motor, instead of Trinity and Orion, never reveal their KVs, then how could i choose my best motor then never been disclassified in the scrutineering.

RCSteve93 11-07-2008 03:35 AM

I can't blame you. That motor is sexy.

RC MARKET 11-07-2008 05:09 AM

http://www.rctech.net/forum/rc-marke...market-31.html

Adam? 11-07-2008 09:30 AM

I want to have little brushless motor human hybrid babies with it!

jorgesimes 11-08-2008 03:48 AM


Originally Posted by mac853 (Post 5025158)
Be patient "Mok", in this time USA is not "awaken" yet, UE is just morning in few moments ago, you must to wait few more hours later. Mostly guys will go to Internet mostly after school and working, be patient.
Regarding from news of redrc was just a 3.5T, for me is impossible to have a try, i am racing a 4000kv championship race rule, i am fan of LRP products but only motor fit me is just a stockspec 10.5R, my hope also for X12, will have a 10.5R to fit me with the same as old 1, 3800KV.
The other hope is more news about these latest X12 and the KV data of those motor, instead of Trinity and Orion, never reveal their KVs, then how could i choose my best motor then never been disclassified in the scrutineering.

If Trinity and Orion don't reveal their KVs, how do they measured them at the scrutineering?

Thanks in advance.

mac853 11-08-2008 04:28 AM


Originally Posted by jorgesimes (Post 5028330)
If Trinity and Orion don't reveal their KVs, how do they measured them at the scrutineering?

Thanks in advance.

With that avatar you have then insist ask me this "strange" question?:weird:
Of course with that BL motor checker of SP.

jorgesimes 11-08-2008 07:19 AM

And if we donīt have it?

I'm asking this because i'm looking to make some rules, and i have some doubts about how to limit and measure motors.

mac853 11-08-2008 09:12 AM


Originally Posted by jorgesimes (Post 5028654)
And if we donīt have it?

I'm asking this because i'm looking to make some rules, and i have some doubts about how to limit and measure motors.

Jorge, do you really need them also in the modified or just your 9.5r spec race?
Do you know 1 thing, i think 9.5r rather than convenional 10.5r is much more difficult to have more variety to choosing motors.
As i know only LRP, GM and SP are in this "monopoly", make somebody feel this is a little unfair.
But i think you choose 9.5r is just because your tracks are so big, then you don't want put the drivers so boring, isn't it?
In the case i have visit your track of Sintra before. If you guys racing in our tracks, i am really sure you will feel how difficult to drive cars, even with 13.5r motors.

jorgesimes 11-08-2008 10:47 AM

Yeah i know that, but infortunally we can't afford to have electric exclusive tracks. I've been in Andernach and i can say it's damn dificult that track.

Where are you from?

mac853 11-09-2008 07:50 AM


Originally Posted by jorgesimes (Post 5029068)
Yeah i know that, but infortunally we can't afford to have electric exclusive tracks. I've been in Andernach and i can say it's damn dificult that track.

Where are you from?

Jorge, are you really care where am i?:sweat:
I could tell you at least i am not leaving in Portugal anymore, long time ago, but i never race in your place nor meet together before.
But i know somebody from my place which race 1 time before in your nationals.

burito 11-09-2008 07:25 PM

Hello everyone and good morning from hot Thailand.

Glad to hear you guys like our radically new LRP Vector X12 motor, not sure about it's sexual abilities tough... ;)

But things are definitely working great here at the Worlds in the 1/12 event, our drivers really like it.

Losiho 11-09-2008 10:37 PM


Originally Posted by burito (Post 5033305)
Hello everyone and good morning from hot Thailand.

Glad to hear you guys like our radically new LRP Vector X12 motor, not sure about it's sexual abilities tough... ;)

But things are definitely working great here at the Worlds in the 1/12 event, our drivers really like it.

So when is the SXX ESC going to be released ? :D

burito 11-10-2008 12:42 AM

@Losiho: SXX speedo is scheduled for a March 2009 release.

X12 motors with immediate release.


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:54 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright Đ 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.