R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #1561
Tech Master
 
rosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,068
Default

it was outdoor asphalt sprayed with vht
rosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #1562
Tech Addict
 
thisguy2849's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 709
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
Does anybody know where I can purchase the XRAY LiPo balancing weights (With L brackets) or have a set that they want to sell? I can't find a store with these in stock.

Thanks
Superior Hobbies had them in stock last week
thisguy2849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #1563
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 459
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokemad View Post
has any of you guys had a chance to drive 416?
if so what do you think about the car and the preformance against xray?
is that the car or the drivers they have on board?
cheers
I believe its both. I have driven 416 and it is a good car that works very well out of the box.
billythekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #1564
Tech Elite
 
IIGQ4U's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: La Jolla, CA SoCal
Posts: 2,489
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy2849 View Post
Superior Hobbies had them in stock last week
I just searched by part number and it said product not found.
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #1565
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 459
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_dogs_01 View Post
its not a new car just a different color anodizing....

instead of chrome('08) and ornage('09) is going to be black('10).... thats the rumors im hearing around the Marietta, GA area...

if you dont know whats in Marietta, GA look up www.nexusracing.com

Alex
I can't believe they are changing color again.
billythekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #1566
Tech Apprentice
 
Broady Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brisbane, Aus
Posts: 94
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Broady Racing
Default

Hey guys, just converting my 009 to 64 pitch gearing, and I tried installing a 118t spur and it hits the bottom deck. Dose anyone know what the largest spur I can use without hitting bottom deck? thanks in advance
Broady Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:25 AM   #1567
Tech Elite
 
Yokomo_Ant3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,405
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broady Racing View Post
Hey guys, just converting my 009 to 64 pitch gearing, and I tried installing a 118t spur and it hits the bottom deck. Dose anyone know what the largest spur I can use without hitting bottom deck? thanks in advance
116t is the biggest You can use the 118t with the fwd motor positin though.
__________________
Antoni Caretti

Team Yokomo - Racing Performer - Sweep Racing
Yokomo_Ant3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #1568
Tech Apprentice
 
Broady Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brisbane, Aus
Posts: 94
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Broady Racing
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokomo_Ant3 View Post
116t is the biggest You can use the 118t with the fwd motor positin though.
Thanks mate
Broady Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #1569
Tech Regular
 
Catalyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 252
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIGQ4U View Post
I just searched by part number and it said product not found.
George I got mine from RCMushroom since I couldn't find them in stock state side.
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:08 PM   #1570
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kleine-Brogel (Belgium)
Posts: 31
Default Setting front camber

Hello

I've build my Xray T2 009 (EU-edition 6-cells) but have the following problem
[my car is equipped with the one way axle (multi-diff)]:

My front wheels are leaning to the outside (so positive camber). When I try to alter the cambersettings (to the standard -1.5) and turn the wheels to the right or the left, the steering isn't loose.
Ive tried to change the width of the turnbuckles, but when I make them too narrow everything moves very badly. When I make the turnbuckles wider the steering is smooth but then I can't have the proper camber setting.

The axes are 52mm long (and like the manual states, I've used the spring steel axes on the front).

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
boba.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #1571
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richwhat??
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba.slave View Post
Hello

I've build my Xray T2 009 (EU-edition 6-cells) but have the following problem
[my car is equipped with the one way axle (multi-diff)]:

My front wheels are leaning to the outside (so positive camber). When I try to alter the cambersettings (to the standard -1.5) and turn the wheels to the right or the left, the steering isn't loose.
Ive tried to change the width of the turnbuckles, but when I make them too narrow everything moves very badly. When I make the turnbuckles wider the steering is smooth but then I can't have the proper camber setting.

The axes are 52mm long (and like the manual states, I've used the spring steel axes on the front).

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
First make sure you have the proper shim between the roll center block and the bulkhead(1.5), also remove the plastic shim between the outdrive and the one-way bearing on the multidiff. This should solve the issue.
__________________
Joe

Real men race MODIFIED!!
JoeGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:02 PM   #1572
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kleine-Brogel (Belgium)
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGlover View Post
First make sure you have the proper shim between the roll center block and the bulkhead(1.5), also remove the plastic shim between the outdrive and the one-way bearing on the multidiff. This should solve the issue.
Thanks Joe! That was the magic tric!
boba.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #1573
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
George I got mine from RCMushroom since I couldn't find them in stock state side.
Which item ?
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #1574
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richwhat??
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba.slave View Post
Thanks Joe! That was the magic tric!
No problem, happy Xraying
__________________
Joe

Real men race MODIFIED!!
JoeGlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #1575
Tech Elite
 
IIGQ4U's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: La Jolla, CA SoCal
Posts: 2,489
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
Which item ?
XRAY 309860, the LiPo weight set
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 02:50 PM
Xray T2 009 is here FK05 lover Australian Racing 436 08-02-2009 03:41 AM
RaceCraft TC Challenge Kylelim Singapore R/C Racers 119 07-03-2009 09:08 AM
Brushless touring car Salt Air Electric On-Road 9 04-20-2009 04:45 AM
Mana nak beli Xrayt2'009 tq9911 Malaysian R/C Racers 131 04-14-2009 11:10 PM
Wanna start elec this year, need help gentleman81 Electric On-Road 20 02-21-2009 02:15 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:06 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net