R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #136
Tech Adept
 
RC Huligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBuddha View Post
Thanks for the link to the postage calculator. I think I might go with rcxray.com; as the rcmarket site left me feeling a little leery about ordering from Hong Kong.

To Anyone: The pictures on the RCXray.com site show that the '008 can fit my Orion Carbon 3200 packs w/o modification. Does anyone know if the 3400 and the 3800 are the same size as the 3200 that I have?
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Nice avatar. Have you seen Bolt? Good?
__________________
I help run RCXRAY.com, an online store where XRAY fans buy their RC cars & kits.
RC Huligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #137
Tech Fanatic
 
cliferton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NOT JONESBORO or HENDERSON
Posts: 859
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

I got one $499.60 shipped from UK 3-5day! Not mine though an xmas gift for a friend. Gee I hope ho dont see this post You know who you are if you see this post. Your wife must love you a little



That may have not been the best way to get it, but she wanted it here for sure on xmas so I made it happen
__________________
Forget the small things I'm just here to wheel!!!!

Part of the tripod

Last edited by cliferton; 11-25-2008 at 01:08 PM.
cliferton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #138
Tech Elite
 
Joel Lagace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,628
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliferton View Post
I got one $499.60 shipped from UK 3-5day! Not mine though an xmas gift for a friend. Gee I hope ho dont see this post You know who you are if you see this post. Your wife must love you a little



That may have not been the best way to get it, but she wanted it here for sure on xmas so I made it happen


Gees my wife has not given me anything RC related in over 6 years! Guess the honeymoon is over.. LOL
__________________
"Without Rules its just Backyard Bashing!"
www.rcottawa.com
Joel Lagace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #139
Tech Regular
 
blee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Covina, California, USA
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBuddha View Post
The pictures on the RCXray.com site show that the '008 can fit my Orion Carbon 3200 packs w/o modification. Does anyone know if the 3400 and the 3800 are the same size as the 3200 that I have?
(Info from Tower)

3800 size:
Length: 136mm (5.3")
Width: 47mm (1.85")
Height: 22mm (0.87")

3600 size:
Length: 5.43" (138mm)
Width: 1.85" (47mm)
Height: .92" (23.5mm)

3400 size:
Length: 136mm (5.3")
Width: 47mm (1.85")
Height: 22mm (0.87")

3200 size
Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
Width: 1.8" (46.7mm)
Height: .91" (23mm)
blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
Tech Master
 
RCBuddha's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,939
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Huligan View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Nice avatar. Have you seen Bolt? Good?
Haven't seen the movie yet, but the character looks hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blee View Post
(Info from Tower)

3800 size:
Length: 136mm (5.3")
Width: 47mm (1.85")
Height: 22mm (0.87")

3600 size:
Length: 5.43" (138mm)
Width: 1.85" (47mm)
Height: .92" (23.5mm)

3400 size:
Length: 136mm (5.3")
Width: 47mm (1.85")
Height: 22mm (0.87")

3200 size
Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
Width: 1.8" (46.7mm)
Height: .91" (23mm)
Thanks for the info Blee, looks like I should be fine sticking with my Carbon-series packs.
RCBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #141
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

anyone have the lipo top deck set yet? if you have purchased a 009 and don't want them I will take yours lol. I couldn't even find them in rc mushroom or those guys..
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:46 AM   #142
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7ttlm View Post
anyone have the lipo top deck set yet? if you have purchased a 009 and don't want them I will take yours lol. I couldn't even find them in rc mushroom or those guys..
009 is with Li-Po top deck set !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #143
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
009 is with Li-Po top deck set !
no, meaning I want the EU top deck set. I have an 008. do you have it in stock?
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #144
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7ttlm View Post
no, meaning I want the EU top deck set. I have an 008. do you have it in stock?
Li-Po top deck set after 2 weeks arrive !
stopper was arrived !
Attached Thumbnails
-xr-303440.jpg  
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #145
KMW
Tech Regular
 
KMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 363
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBuddha View Post
I think I might go with rcxray.com; as the rcmarket site left me feeling a little leery about ordering from Hong Kong.
I ordered through RC Market and got my T2'009 kit today, no problems.
KMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:26 AM   #146
Tech Master
 
RCBuddha's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,939
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMW View Post
I ordered through RC Market and got my T2'009 kit today, no problems.
What was your total w/ shipping?
RCBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #147
Tech Initiate
 
magerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Default

Does the kit come with the new ECS drive shafts? It doesn't look like it in the photos. That would seam strange to buy a new kit and not have the most up to date equipment.
magerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:29 PM   #148
Tech Regular
 
blee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Covina, California, USA
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBuddha View Post
What was your total w/ shipping?
It's available in US.
blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #149
Tech Regular
 
blee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Covina, California, USA
Posts: 253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magerp View Post
Does the kit come with the new ECS drive shafts? It doesn't look like it in the photos. That would seam strange to buy a new kit and not have the most up to date equipment.

Not included, you have to spend another $90 to get a pair of ECS.

I thought the ECS drive shafts are included in 09 kit conceptually........ since they didn't win in the world race and have to low down the price in order to sell out the cars..... therefore the ECSs are not included....... my 2 cents.

I wonder they will have a 09-EVO later.
blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #150
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brasil
Posts: 66
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to maxrcp
Default

sorry, i don΄t know what ECs are you talking about...

this one? http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/pro...0Steel%99%20(1)
maxrcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 02:50 PM
Xray T2 009 is here FK05 lover Australian Racing 436 08-02-2009 03:41 AM
RaceCraft TC Challenge Kylelim Singapore R/C Racers 119 07-03-2009 09:08 AM
Brushless touring car Salt Air Electric On-Road 9 04-20-2009 04:45 AM
Mana nak beli Xrayt2'009 tq9911 Malaysian R/C Racers 131 04-14-2009 11:10 PM
Wanna start elec this year, need help gentleman81 Electric On-Road 20 02-21-2009 02:15 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:34 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net